Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

They can still add aircraft just not in another line

Cheetah could go before the Gripen if it has R darter

5 Likes

Don’t mind him I’ve just pressed one of his buttons 😂

1 Like

I know how to do that

Spoiler

BOO
To the British tree

1 Like

Perhaps.

SA mirage F1 and 3 please

Continuing the discussion from Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3):

These are in files but not sure to come as extras in this update, right?

From my understanding just Olivia standard leaks

It’s not stupid.

The are two homes for nations TT and ST.

If they don’t keep an ST’s tech all together then they shouldn’t have sub-trees. If I was told my nation was added to the UK I’d expect it to come with everything for my nation. Otherwise, it be the worst lie Gaijin has ever told.

2 Likes

No… not ma Rafale

1 Like

Guess i can start talking about F-16s, F-35, Apache and all Dutch stuff for us in that case if y’all want to go the stupid way.

Don’t forget leos.

He’s just on one because the French god forbid export a thing

1 Like

But those are not sub trees yet

It’s called your over reacting

1 Like

I kid i kid

For now
Nah i kid

From what I understand its just general things being worked on for Olivia’s leaks.

Well we hyper-focused on the Ram I(and I still am)

The air map folks. (the Dam busting is real!)

1 Like

If Taiwan gets the F-5E 2000 I’ll be hyped and it could be the aircraft that brings China to the BVRAAM meta

Yeah could take ages to come if at all

2 Likes

Cries in Finnish KV-1

1 Like

yes, very cute
However, you know well what gaijin is like. It will give you half a dozen different versions of leo1 and if Belgium has or tested any Soviet device, you will have it too.

unless you ignore that.

1 Like

The thing I’m most worried about is the Ram I because the low-tier Battle pass reward. (one that is hidden too)

The UK would get the Late version of the Ram II thankfully, Ram II has a better gun and some armour changes/MG changes compared to the Early version found in the US tree.