Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Would consist of Spitfires, Hurricanes, Mosquitos, Lancasters, Manchesters, B-17, B-24, just a lot of planes between Britain and the US.
Post WW2 is stuff like the CF-100 series, the Avro Arrow (gaijin when), and then stuff like the CF-18, I don’t know much about Canadian air.

I wonder F-16CM like F-16C Block 50 for USA tech tree or new multirole fighter aircraft from F-16C Block 50 ?

The Canadian Leo is planned to be in the German tree, as a premium, to my knowledge.

Whether you want to believe me or not is a different matter.

10 Likes

The F-16C currently in-game corresponds to real-life F-16CM, not a new vehicle.

1 Like

where did you get this from

I’m not at liberty to disclose it.

7 Likes

-You sure it’s for Germany ?

i am wearing my party head

1 Like

ok cause the previous one had no nation and was said to go to different trees

1 Like

Note, that a lot of those US and UK planes are built by Canada.

Like the Hurricanes, Lancasters and even Catalina’s among 50+ others.

Canadair built most of the jets Canada used. (only a hand full they didn’t)

2 Likes

Why would gaijin think India is more commonwealth than fricking Canada I mean Jesus

4 Likes

I mean britain, sweden and italy are far away from receiving another subtree. Japan, China and France (maybe something for jet age air for germany) would still get one first.

So if new nations get added aswell then you could look at 5 years plus
India as the next subtree is much more likely aswell for the UK with the huge amount of indian vehicles they are getting lately

Yes, and I suppose they’d give out an Su-30 in the next air cycle as well.

1 Like

Next update:

Premium Leclerc, Premium ZTZ-99A, Premium Leopard CAN, Premium Su-30

C&P F-16 / F-15 / mig-29 / su-27. For the AMRAAMS.

Only one vehicle for Japan = C&P F-15 with AMRAAMS.

See that’s why I mainly care about naval. Leakers hate putting naval units on there so its like a disappointment Christmas most patches.

4 Likes

So I hope gaijin change name F-16C → F-16CM in dev server new version

I hope this major update R-73 return to MiG-29 (9-12A) & MiG-29 (9-13) and increase to BR 12.3 but remove R-27ER & R-27ET, omitted R-27ER1 & R-27ET1 from MiG-29G and down to 12.3

In next dev server gaijin give AIM-9P-4 on ROCAF F-5E Tiger II & F-16A Block 20 MLU ?

1 Like

Mark 1 as premium (with RL-201 through RL-205 camos) and Mark 2 in the tech tree (with RL-206 and military camos) would be ideal.

1 Like

I really tried grinding naval for germany, but the wait times and grinding 6 similar ships really made me drop it again.

Subs were really fun in the event mode half a year ago and I hope this brings me back

@gszabi99_HUN is the Ram I a premium too ?

1 Like

which is kinda stupid considering canada or australia are actual anglo nations but fair enough gaijin guess we get another sub tree that has no top tier lol

1 Like