Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Is thar a indian tornado

No, an italian one.

I see the roundels and the writing confused me

Only the IRCM on the Su25/Su39. But not many used IR based ECM, most used MAWS and flares. Tornado does get MAWS via the TERMA pod, but not until the next round of Tornados

The other 3rd party users of the Tornado was Saudi Arabia.

Which should land us a good premium idk what weapons the Saudis used.

1 Like

So yea it’s a good pick for a premium then.

Since the Germans got there is won’t be fair, if we don’t get ours and it will show yet again they want to forget Britain.

Yeah… It would be a good pick Britain is lacking a premium “CAS” aircraft (i partially think that the Jaguar IS was meant to patch that hole). Id love a decent premium mud mover for Britain

1 Like

No sea harrier with derby we get

That would also be a good pick, though I doubt Britain will get a Premium ARH carrier anytime soon. Sometime next year perhaps.

Bro you would have to pay me to play the Tornado WTD61 lmao. It’s dog shit.

Yes he was on a out the Saudi one which might have better air to ground im not sure

1 Like

I almost got it for SL printing in SB, but Im just not interested in grinding the German Tree

Depends what version we got. But Damocles Tpod and Paveways wouldnt be unreasonable

Well, Deathmisser wants fair… so it should just come as introduced with dumb bombs. Otherwise it would be unfair to Germany xD

My main gamemode is ASB, and guided weapons are almost worthless in that gamemode. Now the reduced BR from the lack of guided weapons is currently of no benefit (as 11.0 and 11.3 are always together) but might be handy in the future (assuming they dont get a BR reduction anyway with the split BRs) . A Premium Tornado would just print SLs in SB. If it was for Britain or Maybe Italy id probably have gotten it (semi-interested in grinding the Italian tree at some point) but just not bothered by Germany (even without guided weapons)

I hope they gonna work on more MAWS, every Mirage 2000s (except the event S4) should have 360° MAWS.

Harrier Gr7 is getting MAWS this update, or at least it was on the dev server. Im doubting 360 MAWS at the moment. The soviets havent gotten that yet. But Im guessing we will get it sooner rather than later

I know for the Gr7, that’s why i want them more :p

It’s not 360 on the GR7?

Rear only