Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Maybe we could see the early Rafale in december, my favourite one

I went through the bug list the other day and updated it. All those reports that have not been crossed off are still open reports. I think only one I left because the reason it was “closed” made absolutely no sense.

I just hope the devs are still interested in working on spall liners for other tanks sooner than later. Quiet a few tanks still have missing spall liners

1 Like

he wasn’t being hostile you are

4 Likes

Yeah he was

There are multiple that are not bugs or reports at all, such as these two on first glance at the list:

If it has been closed, it is not considered a bug / issue and will not change. I understand you may disagree with that, but it is still misleading for others.

M8 if that was hostile then god bless your feeling as you won’t last a day here

7 Likes

So that is 3 listed “bugs” less then. The rest of the list is perfectly accurate. with around 40 outstanding bug reports and more being added every day. 6 have been added in response to the remodel on the dev sever alone.

2 Likes

The model is still WIP.

I will review the list again in full next week. Some have not even been forwarded due to lack of information / outdated information. So those will be resolved.

1 Like

Am i misunderstanding or are we getting a new nations next update…where it mentions bonuses for new nations…

It would make sense as

new tree = new things

1 Like

Misunderstanding. It means for new nations you have not started to research. Not new nations as in entirely new nations to the game.

As it mentions, it carries over from the 2023 roadmap, subject to change:

• Research bonuses for new nations. After obtaining a top vehicle of one nation (such a vehicle will be clearly marked in the research tree), a bonus is added to the research of vehicles of this type in other nations, where the top-tier vehicles have not yet been received. The bonus is given for three battles every day for each nation separately and depends on the rank of the researched vehicle. Approximate values are: rank IV +15%, rank V +25%, rank VI +35%, ranks VII-VIII +50%. Fourth update of the year (October-November 2023).
12 Likes

It might be a hint for that. But that mechanic is designed to help research another nation that you have not yet researched. Aka a “new” nation to you. Though it would make sesne to add it at the same time as a new nation, if one was planned

2 Likes

Well for people like me that gonna such

1 Like

@Smin1080p welcome back. I hope you had a nice restful break.

1 Like

I hope this part is changed though. That kinda sucks.

Also would be nice to know how this is planned to be translated over to SB. I asked twice and never got a response

You forgot this bit

“Currently, War Thunder features 10 playable nations, and we have no intentions of stopping there! However, as we introduce new nations, it becomes increasingly challenging to capture the attention of veteran players”

/s

1 Like

I don’t even have all the nations I want to play up to where I want but I’m disappointed in no new nation myself.

I haven’t forgotten anything. You just need to ease off the copium a little bit ))

15 Likes

Thank you. It was.

6 Likes