Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Its outdated too lmao, just got my 5th british medal last night

The problem was the TEC had made a video about Gaijin’s 5-line limit but he was trying to suggest an upcome ST when there isn’t room in any TT that makes sense for a Canadian ST.

The whole reason we were trying to get CCs to cover the 5-line limit was to spread the word we can’t just do sub-trees from here on out.

3 Likes

Yeah that actually is really odd, I never looked into the SARC as I just assumed it was another SA vehicle, so thanks for looking into this, nice information to read.
But yep, back to Canadian Hopium

3 Likes

Thats just sad like at that point just get like an Apache or something

Completely defenseless because of having no gun, only 8 missiles that really like to just randomly explode and only 4 proxyfuseless Stingers that really love just passing through aircraft. Meanwhile the AH-60 seems to be better in pretty much every way while beibg at 11.3

1 Like

Dang, well then what could they get as another top tier heli?

Meanwhile almost all Swedish helis till AHS (which isnt great also)

The Tiger KHT (new name for the Tiger UHT from 2014 onwards) so literally what we have ingame right now

Tragic, just wait until the german main army finds out about this.

The Bo105s are actually really good. But its true that Swedens top heli really isnt anything remarkable

Something the UHT could receive is the option to use double PARS-3 racks on the outer pylons, where the Stingers would normally be

they were planning on buying a new heli the US was developing but the project was canceled and they were left there just like this. They probably will have to join the tiger MK III programme even if they dont want to they dont have another alternative

i see the US screws Europe over again

4 Likes

Not gonna lie but helis are not that important except for Russia. Seeing top tier helis is so rare and only the KA-50 and 52 are played.

i know a heil russians hate

Typical America screwing over it’s allies militaries(where they haven’t screwed themselves over).

4 Likes

well honestly its hilarious but i would’ve loved to see the heli in the german army with the autocannon and the mounted sight on top plus PARS missiles, would’ve been amazing tbh

Spoiler

4 Likes

the chinese “anti air” heli?

AH mk1 they hate starstreaks

TY90s can’t lock Ka-52/Mi-28NM at medium ranges