Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I live! Ok wait did I miss and why as I pinged oh?

Oh, a Ram we finally have more Ram models but it’ll be sad I can’t run her with her older sister.
The 2-pr Ram would probably feel like playing a Churchill tank with(Ok) armour but horrible guns for their BR.

Personally, I would have gone with a Ram II (Late) of any of the built models.

I can’t take this hope. Please Gaijin.

Well, enough joking it’s nice to see Canada get more recognition as they’ve seen up in the majority of the recent leak lists(both real and fake).

4 Likes

The thing is, no matter how much better the SAMs of the competition are, they are completely useless if there are no planes or helis around, but at the same time, if you meet aircraft and end up having to re-arm you are completely defenseless

As I just said in the other reply tho, the resupply points for for missile vehicles are gonna help with these issues a lot. Plus, since that gap in the USSR tree is now filled, the remaining gaps in other SPAA trees can be filled next

1 Like

Automatic waveform manipulation? Like automatic switching from PD/MTI tracking to regular tracking if the target notches?

Yea I would make the same conclusion’s too.

Canadian Leo and the RAM I just suddenly appeared without any warnings and at BR’s where they are not needed and would be more controversial than being helpful.

It just asking to fuel the imagination.

3 Likes

I am gunna be very interested to try that out when it comes to live. Looks good.

I think so:

No more manual switching? Why tho?

That is something that confused me too. I guess they couldnt get it to work with both. Manually swapping just confused it or it kept overriding it or something.

That’s gonna be very annoying on planes with bad PDs

Fueling the imagination is taking me to a want that most likely not happening.

All because of a rotting model in the flies and the recent leaks.

2 Likes

It could be, though interesting. Gunna be of perticular note though for aircraft like the F3.

1 Like

Holy shit, it finally happened

2 Likes

Though this is long overdue

4 Likes

It’s fueling the imagination for you
A “trigger happy” keyboard warrior who will take any leak for granted and proceed to make a conspiracy theory from it
No offense…

1 Like

Well I so apologise for having an imagination and not being a 2016 mindless NPC hehe

2 Likes

I’m not saying new tech trees are bad
But there’s having a bit too much imagination… Your post I quoted today from part 2 is good example.
Zodiac sign of Gemini, which is probably destined to be a warbonds exclusive decal, you thought was preorder decal for F-20 which was going to chinese tech tree

1 Like

it is interesting that two Canadian vehicles have been leaked

like what could those be for

6 Likes

Because it was made for Taiwan originally iirc

Originally, yes.
But it was also denied to them over time, with US pushing for F-16/79 if my memory is correct.

The US and UK tech trees

No new tech trees without planes.