Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

It is called la taxational the Italia players have to play vehicles at higher BR because we are more skilled than big 3+ Sweden players mamamia

I wish they add AMX in a similar way to Su-25/A-10, like 2 regular 10.x A-11A (without guided bombs if needed) and 11.x A-11B (with all weapons available) + 2 mirrored premiums (Brazilian A-1 and A-1M).
PS and won’t forget to post a devblog (like it was with C1 Ariete XD).
Iirc this is the first unique to Italian TT only plane added for a long time (a year at least).

I’ve been looking at other 262 variants we could get and I came across these and oh my

4 Likes

@Il_Signor_Regio and us drew up on the same idea. A-11A with GBUs but no AGMs at 10.3 to go with the lineup, A-11B with AS-30Ls as a premium at 10.7, and the A-1M as a squadron vehicle but i suppose that is redendant.

Actually I suppose the AMX could have an variant this event, if not the only variant being event.

4 Likes

Watch this be better than the F-104 I just brought

Nah. The TAF is still a superior grinder because it is fast, can reach bases first, and most importantly a premium.
If you brought the plane on sale you have not lose anything.

Talismans are a thing m8. Plus I’m totally getting it if it’s Brazilian

1 Like

If you have reached rank 5 then yeah. But still, you can get it for free.

1 Like

I just hope it’s not just a standard AMX as this is a great way for gaijin to monitor if people are interested in south American things

1 Like

Yeah Brazil and South America/Africa deserve more attention as a whole. Brazil is perhaps the best military that is not represented in the game yet, I suppose.

4 Likes

Mhm and it does fit the export theme so like,

Finnish VL Humu, Vilkas and then the Brazilian AMX.

1 Like

Sounds right, though I would guess that is not the theme because of the USS mississippi being the naval reward, otherwise novossyrisk sounds more plausible since it is a conte being given to the Soviets(not exactly export but closer)
WINTER event tends to have no theme anyways.

1 Like

And it’s a naval reward so who cares anyway lol

I care for boats.

It totally not Azur Lane that has gotten knee deep in boat stuff.
…It is.

Now you listen here

*Runs away

2 Likes

does it say which version of the USS Mississippi it is? because it could be the post production or the 1930s refit, 1945 refit or the 1950s refit im thinking the 1945 version

Su-27 finally has Cockpit, great! However, the head rest is literally 3 times the size of the pilot’s head. That’s a little unreasonable Gaijin… I don’t need to look back and see a pillow rather than over my wing.

Drachnifiel for me lol