Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

To limited extent

1 Like

“Cant of been” do you mean can of beef?

I was very confused for a second and I glanced over at my second monitor and read oil.

Bean
It will be British(SA) as well after all

1 Like

Ah ofcourse!

Good to know.

What about Italy for Albania? Didn’t the leadership willing to get the nation annexed? I don’t know how the common person feels about that tho.

Probably not but it’s what I knew about the other nation in question due to talks with a Romanian I know.

Whats the difference between a can of beans and a cant of beans?

Well you can’t exactly be blamed for not being familiar with the equipment of such an obscure nation.

During WW2 they didn’t have much beyond Italian stuff that the Italians didn’t really want themselves and during the Cold War they imported weapons from China, since Albania was cut off from the rest of both East- and Western-Europe for very interesting reasons, which is quite a fun thing to learn about.
Nowadays they import western equipment, but almost none of it is very heavy, with Albania having no air force (other than some helicopters, none of which are attack helicopters) and MBTs in active service.

Unfortunately they seemingly don’t have anything unique at their disposal nor any fun modifications of vehicles.

A can’t of beans is inadequate.

1 Like

One eat a cant of beans in certain vehicles knowing they cant do much

1 Like

Yeah and furthermore Albania is in War thunder already, in fact, it probably rules the war thunder universe.
There are bunkers in sinai, there are bunkers in the rhine, there are bunkers in Korea, there are bunkers in China, there are bunkers in Britain…so on

1 Like
Spoiler

Arab: Golan heights
Ukraine: Kherson
This is legit warthunder lore

1 Like

Gaijin pls fix Nato tanks so that i can enjoy Fv107 and BeNeLux without feeling guilty.

nyet comrade otherwise would be to OP

What are these center pylons the M4K has in this devblog wallpaper ?

They don’t look like the ones it uses for bombs or R.530 there.

Gripen devblog with a first look at the SA one gaijin? please? give us something?

what center pylons? the ones that hold 2 missiles? they’re fuel tanks

These:

I think those are the countermeasures pods as the M4K does not have internal countermeasures

5 Likes