Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

why is it in our gamefiles then?

Why am i not surprised?

Indeed. we sold them to them.
As part of NATO stuff.

Taaaaaahhhhh I just want to see the show when the Indonesia Su 27 come to the Netherlands tree lol

We are all at least a little bit japanese.

but thanks for clarification

So it shows up when it appears in games?

it is a shame that all the anime stuff is DMM exclusive would be kinda cool to see every now and again outside of CC decals

4 Likes

it is hidden in the gamefiles, possible to appear as a decal in the coming update.

But @Mahiwew ,
Where would you put Congo, Suriname and Indonesia then?
They have nice vehicles and they would be welcomed to the game.
But, Indonesia wouldn’t be going to Japan or China (same reason to BeNeLux).
Congo could be put in a combined Afrika forces (but i’m not sure if that’s ever going to come).
Same goes for Suriname. Unless argentina or Brasil gets added indepently (which i can’t really see happening); Suriname wouldn’t be going anywhere.

1 Like

We got the body pillows. (“and you’ll be happy.” says Gaijin)

But ya. Some of the collabs they get would be nice to have over here.

:shrug: same deal used to happen with a chinese company before the contract wasn’t renewed

The majority of the Magachs, the Tiran 4S, every Sho’t other than the first one, the M13 TCM-20, the Machbet, and the M-51 are all not copy and paste.

2 Likes

Or you could make a combined BeNeLux colony TT. xD

Thats for the Gripens BK-27

Congo and Suriname have nothing going for them.
Indonesia would likely best served as one of those nations that have their vehicles scattered across the most appropriate tree for the vehicle in question.

Combined African tree sound like a very bad concept too.

i remember running into a guy a few years ago back when I played on xbox when it first came out and seen a guy in the strike witches BF109G which was kinda cool, havent seen another one since of any of the strike witches stuff

1 Like

You know, not every single nation with a military has to appear in WT

1 Like

Last time i checked, Congo and Suriname had some nice stuff.
Combined Afrika TT would be to farfetched.

@KhorneFlakez1337 eventually they will come - as time progresses.

Especially when what would be a Big one in the tree (SA) is already in a existing tree

1 Like