Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Im a bit confused isn’t the Sovestsky 65,150 t? Ve Yamatos 71,659 t or am i misunderstanding something?

Slight misread on the tonnages. I read the Sovetsky full load as the standard.
Still doesn’t really change my opinion. Germany and the USSR would have ships within the 3 largest tonnage ships in game. Meanwhile we can take the Yamato and show it has shortcomings in naval doctrine. We can’t do that with Germany and the USSR as they were still pretty much only on paper.

1 Like

If the CF-18 comes to the game, please let it be premium , make the ausie one tech tree for uk haha so i dont hsve to grind out the enitre british tree i would pay for that cf18 in a heart beat.

1 Like

Joke right

And my god this already outdated

2 Likes

H-39 is still just a larger Bismarck in the end, there isn’t a whole lot of wiggle room for Gaijin to mess with the numbers. The real issue is will they have made the outdated WW1 style sloped deck armor (or “tutleback”) weaker or not. Because Bismarck and H-39 both utilize that armor scheme and its still unreasonably good on Scharnhorst.

Sov. Soyuz though…

I recommend you to visit a mental ward… if nothing else at least they keep you away from this thread

1 Like

Chinese navy would be small but fun (chinese arethusa :D) and maybe push the starting br for battleships and cruisers further back in time.

Does anyone know if Swede navy is considered?

I would buy that at full price.

or if it was a pre-order pack I would pre-order it.

Coastal tree would be alright but blue water would be seriously lacking.

Bluewater is doable but not exciting. No capital ships. Decent amount of cruisers including some unique (but old and small) ones. Destroyers are mostly American and Japanese copypasta.

They need all the leos no one else can have them
My precious

2 Likes

Or the timeline of frigates and destroyers significantly forward :)

( [QA] Answers from the developers - News - War Thunder )

Given the date of this answer, " another nation’s fleet " is probably talking abt France or China.

silly

for reference:

5 Likes

t90m huge nerf lmaoo gg

1 Like

Lmao are you seriously saying that the 2A6 will be worse than the CR3?

These takes keep getting more delusional.

1 Like

Maybe they are listening to literally everyone saying that t90m was a bad idea lmao

That is a challenger 3 cruising in the skies

Still better than the google translated dev of VT4A1 tho, we see a type 056 frigate pull off a fatih marsi there

1 Like

I made a suggestion abt the chongqing last week but its neither rejected or approved for discussion and it vanished off my activity.

1 Like

I’ve tried to make a blue water tree but the amount of ships isn’t that large even with Qing dynasty stuff. Not unless they go with a few paper designs from Japan the Arethusa would be one of the only high tier cruisers.