Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Which is why they jumped the gun with this one.

Gaijin has ignored similar stuff before (see Ariete hull composite) and should honestly ignore the hull composite for the health of top tier.

2A6 hull with the add on is more than enough for now.

To be fair, it is not his faul. He isnt a dev working on this game. He is just a moderator here

eh not compeltly, the strv 122 has upgraded internal armor over the 2a6 as well

Source on that in game?

they put most of the defense on the add on out of laziness,

Its not just a case of adding a key bind unfortunately. That’s not how it works.

The system in game does not facilitate the calculation and operation of two differing countermeasure systems. Its currently a technical limitation with what can be done.

13 Likes

So just giving the 2A7V the same hull armor as the Strv 122s would be a perfectly fine solution without breaking top tier again and even further.

well i would say aim-120’s are guaranteed to be coming as there is nothing domestic the uk could get that would be an improvement.

I don’t play Germany and I say go for it. Give them accurate model. Sick of the top tier tank armor being fantasy land

By the looks of things. Gunna be an SL printer

should at least get a small defense buff in my opinion, but if you want to check it compare the protection values of the PSO and the Strv122

3 Likes

if there is no F-111 in sight

Same for Gripen C as it never carried aim-7m, only aim-120

@Smin1080p Could you answer this, the new premium will be 1:1 the same as the MFG, besides maybe the AS34?

Yeah, tell that to Gaijin. And try provide a source!

all wars in the last 30 years with HARM involved show that

German Tornado ECRs used 120 HARMs very effectively during the Kosovo war

I think it might be the African AAA, that was showcased on the trailer but never came ???

Maybe

I tried, but unfortunately you really can’t check the ufp as the add on is always on in the protection analysis.

But regardless if it’s actually better or not, just giving the 2A7V hull the same values as the Strv 122 hull would solve the problem.

Superbuffing Germany into the stratosphere while every other nation pretty much stays where they are, yeah I can’t see what could possibly go wrong.

yea and you think their accuracy is gonna be pin point?

well it never existed in a form that could be implemented in game as the war is was being made for ended before it got that far into development