Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Maybe, they were teasing animal devblog

Nah if it’s an animal with ties to rank 8 then it’s a new Leo 2A7

1 Like

I agree there.
It is kinda sad to see that such types of planes are rare af

We need a WW1 april fools event.
They could implement the vehicles in a much better way there.

I just would hope that they implement the armor of the A7V corectly here.
I think the armor was very thick because of the poor qualaty of the steel and WT does not model Steel qualaty (heat treatment, difference between cast, whelded and “bolted” armor) yet

said who

more realistic armor wouly be also nice to see
even if it would destroy the balance in the game by a good stretch

Nope it’s definitely a sheep or a goat.
Can be also an albatross.

M8 it’s obvious it’s the Leo

the leak was talking about the leo 2 A7V and the A7V would be also a tank so it would not entirely be an animal right ? :P

The russian named German main (removed the name because I don’t want the funni warning) posted a screenshot in part 2 saying that it was linked to rank VIII and was an animal or something.

I’m on mobile so I can only try to go find it in about 5-6 hours when I get home.

Yea that his name translated

1 Like

yes Warthunder does model steel quality

there is a Modifier for that

it was in a data mine a while ago that they changed the steel quality for a bunch of top tier tanks

yea don’t mention the translation of his name, that got me a Mod approved Inappropriate flag before

I found the comment:

And if the link doesn’t work correctly, it’s comment 9576 in part 2.

1 Like

So Pugachev’s cobra doesn’t work, since the Flanker isn’t a tank :(

idk if Gaijin can even fix the flags

I believe this Forum system is an OEM one they bought a license for

yea and who said the devblog will have something to do with rank 8

I think if the Flanker and F-15 are coming, there is absolutely 0 hope you are seeing something of them before thursday/friday.

2 Likes

could be Spz luchs

Then they apparently do not do that correct enough.
If they did that, the T 34s frontal plate would be so strong but also fragile that either the armor gives of shrapnel into the crew or the whelding points would break at some point so that the crew would loose their frontal plate (happened to Tiger IIs aswell if I remember correctly).
Or the matilda with its 60 mm in the front would be able to shrug of an 88mm shot on long range

I am talking about such more impacting stuff.
But that would also be wishfull thinking that propably should be reserved for another game entirely

i know what it is, i was asking where in that comment or anywhere did it say/leak that the devblog will have something to do with rank 8