Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

I’d love all three modes together even if it’s just the small river boats from coastal.

To buy honest it’s what the D-day event should have been or at least spawning the Allied team on the beach and the Axis on the other side over just normal Normandy map but limited tank choice.

I main France, disappointment is the highlight of nearly every update.
So far this one especially is looking like it might be bad with how ground will be treated.

nearly?

when did you last get satisfied by an update?

La Royale was actually nice.
Kings of Battle was good as well, but nothing impressive.

I play Italy mate…i think my disappointment is even bigger then yours XD XD XD

That would just be a accurate SAAF loadout

The justification for the AIM-7M on the F-16C/D was that this particular missile received an update which allowed it to be guided w/o a dedicated CW illuminator, but it is known that the Skyflash received no similar capability before retirement. And the Gripen abandoned the CW illumination equipment in the early production of the A model - the SAAF 's aircraft are from later production.

I wonder why? Maybe it was a french centered update.

yes and you’d have an IR deathzone and no radar

Well, you might be finally be getting the Centauro 2. You’ve also been getting more IFV’s then other tech trees would know what to do with.
Italian air is also really good. You just don’t have something meta defining like the PGMs.

Yeah…

Would love to grind the French navy but there is no big boy interesting that would make the grind worth it.

I can’t anymore grind just for the pleasure of grind now…

I would argue Italy has received tons of content this year

Well, it gonna get a big boy in the future, might aswell finish the tree so you can immediately research it when it comes.

Either that or them giving it the darter-a python 4 equivalent, IR only, are the only likely options left for top tier britain this update imo.

and a Tornado F.3 CSP

I’ll repeat that thing until you all start to list it too

i see the them just giving it a fictional loadout
This is why i wanted the CF18 as it would have a neat loadout

1 Like

And ill repeat this

1 Like

I just doubt it unless we get amraams.

which is still likely, we were all 100% sure we’d get them just a week ago and for no particular reason gave up on them entirely

IIRC only the Gripen with the Volvo Aero RM12 make that sound in the video.
i mean we know gaijin is capable of giving jets individual sounds (F-104s)

1 Like