Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

thats why grippen will come only with ir missiles

So Gripen at 11.7

Gripen VS Phantoms

sounds like fun

2 Likes

I experienced a Czech Gripen fly over our heads at the music festival in Milovice and it was literally crushing my organs how loud it was. Probably the loudest thing I´ve ever experienced. Not even covering my ears helped.

1 Like

Might make sense to give us Python 4, but I doubt they’d ever let Britian have a capability lead above USSR or USA

F-16C BLK 50 is supposed to use PDI for AIM-7s. No CWI required

I don’t hate Navel blog’s it’s just I not care for any Yank boat past “CV-6 USS Enterprise”.

Every other boat I care about is British or German.

i doubt that

nah it would still be 12.7 :3

Naval genuinely has the capacity to be good. We saw that with the event. But man…
It’s just so crushing to see yet more USA ships added while other nations languish. Its a dead gamemode, occassionally dressed up for appearances and maintain the idea that War thunder does Land Air and Sea

2 Likes

Not python 4 but A-darter which is comparable
Which would be very unlikely

Even as someone who does like naval blogs i still don’t like frankly they didn’t need another fast firing cruiser

Is this sarcasm? You can buy entire AAA games for $70…

1 Like

that’s the most obvious sarcasm you’ll find here

XD XD XD Sure sure. Maybe 12.0. Not only it wouldnt have any radar missiles, but its IR missiles are “just” aim-9L

unless to keep it balanced it gets no ARH, no SARH and only IRIS-T

and nobody cares

I’m just setting my expectations low, they seem to be going into Rank VIII with money as a priority rather then balancing the game.

best you can get is 9J

It is Gaijin. Did you not get used to it already?