Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

typical Germany moment

I bet we won’t even get the F4F ICE this update even if ARH is added for everyone else

1 Like

Ah right ok I mean the CBT pack could be planned to be released to be in may ?

But yea Maybe is the only way to look at it

1 Like

Later Škoda tank didnt left the paper. But they still manage to build quite few tanks themselvs. And even tho Czechoslovakia have enough vehicles to have a TT them self, we dont have MBTs for top tier ground, so making it a part of Polis TT would make sense as we would bring a lots of nice fillers into the ground and nice sub-sonic light striker aircraft.

2 Likes

Dollar store Colbert.

which one did we get? 98+06?

Gimme that colbert that is a NO PLANE area on ~5km ! :D

1 Like

It’s feeling like that

Nah, make the wage match the age
Where are Fox 3s? I’m expecting them on Thursday teaser or ELSE

I’ve been under the impression that no one should get they’re hopes to high this update since the two premiums correlated to the leak list. We’re all getting one or two things that we kinda want, unless you mostly play just US and USSR.

1 Like

what’s the Komoran effective range again? 7km?

@gromvoiny @Smin1080p since this is a prototype, will it also have prototype RB 199s?

RB199 the engines?

that was on 16. April 1980

Yes, because if it does indeed have prototypes it might even be less thrust than the GR.1 which makes it even worse for bombing because it will be too slow to reach any base even at 10.3 or 10.7.

smin is your fault xD you made us wait a lot for the devblogs.

2 Likes

What time does the russian stream usually start again? Around 13:00 or 14:00 CET right?

EDIT: I mean generally, for previous updates.

3 premiums

There is no effective range considering that it will sail 30ft above the waterline and over the ship

@Smin1080p
I love the newly added USS Ranoake, it looks amazing!!
But how are Japan and Italy going to compete against the US and Russia at the higher br’s of naval?

i just hope that gaijin nails the flyby sound of the early gripens

7 Likes