Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

him lul

1 Like

Our last two nations were Axis-Redfor.

So I think it will be an Allied-Redfor, so something like Poland.

Despite the fact we should be getting an Allied-Bluefor nation, as it is the opposite of our last two nations.

1 Like

Would be kinda strange if they add GF Hungarian subtree, but AF Romanian subtree. Idk how they are going to implement Romanian part, but tanks should definitely come either at the same update as planes or earlier.
Won’t surprise me if we get IAR93 before AMX and any Aermacchi…
PS I have a draft of Hungarian/Romanian subtree:

Spoiler

OK, so today gaijin drop 2 devblog

But USS Roanoke from chinese leak ?

1 Like

Was USS Roanoke on the chinese leak list?

1 Like

Maybe… Though I’d argue that a few .were blufor. Sweden, France, Israel. All western aligned. China is the only additional Redfor we’ve had.

Yea we got like two “allied” nations, the rest of the axis will go to Italy so I guess that does leave Poland.
As like I’ve said Poland can create years worth of content because of the Warsaw pact

2 Likes

Nope, but the Chinese leak only has 3 boats on it anyway

3 Likes

And have anyone noticed about the Chinese leak we have no May event we only have an April one

Ah. I accounted for sub-trees in my stuff. despite Finland being neutral I find they are given to Redfor more often than not.
So:
Finland: Axis-Redfor
Hungary: Axis-Redfor

Do you think Czechia could eventually be included as a subtree for Poland?

(kinda sad most Skoda tanks like T25 never left the drawing board tbh)

2 Likes

Ah… True… Thinking off top tier SB. It’s usually soviets, China and Germany Vs everyone else.

With France, Sweden and Italy swapping sides.

So having additional top tier nations for SB so that Germany isn’t always on Redfor would be nice. Typhoon Vs typhoon all the time would get kinda boring fast

as sad as it seems I think so.

Could also just be may as in maybe.

1 Like

More and more the French navy looks like a bunch of crumbs against others xD

1 Like

Affirmative and Even before a second devblog, are You proud of us?

Or the May update as there is one but yea there is not May event

Never lose hope

1 Like

You mean lead-in fighter trainer (LIFT)/light attack aircraft from Aermacchi/Leonardo for italy tech tree ?

That update is usually in june though iirc.