Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

i hate children so anoying

2 Likes

So what happens if we ask for Meteor?

When are we getting FOX 3s? Bold of you to assume I care about some random kid

10.3 Tornado is pretty criminal though. Basically a glorified F-104 with actual bombing capabilities, would be an insane grinder.

1 Like

Some one didn’t read what i said

I though Hungary was planned to be the air sub tree ?

1 Like

We arleady have 2 tractors, one flying brick for chinese bots, ond one boat announced. Not so good.

Yeah just probably not now

1 Like

Oh I know that and I understand the reason why :P

1 Like

Yep, it is the definition of an SL printer in SB. I was already thinking about the MFG just to get a tornado for SB at a lower BR than the Gr1.

At 10.3… my god that would mean EC7 or 8 all the time + premium… It would be the best SL farmer in game.

1 Like

Huh, the new german tornado would actually be interesting to get to grind the air tree if gaijin reversed the very, very poor decision to cripple base bombing in air RB. When bases respawned in about 15 seconds all bomber craft got a turn at it and there was generally peace across the land. I like tornados and was wanting to get something to grind the German tree at some point.

Now it takes 4+ minutes everyone has to panic rush and so many people get left without it, having a plane which relies on that isnt really worth paying for me at this moment.

Nice camo for it though. Will keep an eye on game mode mechanics and keep it in mind.

1 Like

Im hoping for a certain SAAF aircraft

4 Likes

I found it funny.

Anyways, so there’s still a chance for new nations??? :D

7 Likes

aneurysm

1 Like

I know it looks like that SAAF aircraft is more likely but I’ll still hope for a certain RCAF aircraft.

@Deathmisser any ideas what it might be?

😜🤣

1 Like

The legends say the chance for a new nation lowers by 50% every time you ask. So, by asking that question you just halved the probability of ever seeing a new flag in the game. :(

Well because it’s a Polish outlet an the Lithuanian thing my guess it would be Poland as then it can act like an alliance nation

2 Likes

Always happy to give you one bbg

1 Like

is anyone else having issues sending messages?