Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

@Smin1080p since now Britain is getting one of thee first SAAF aircraft, could we see more going forward in the TT ?

Well it would only be older aircraft

You cant miss a new TT/sTT, cant you?

1 Like

Where did I say new TT or sub trees ?

All I asked was could we see more south African aircraft

I mean one has been hidden in plain sight the whole time )))

10 Likes

Lol sucks to be germany doesnt it? Weve gotta wait till june of next year to MAYBE gets something with spikes.

We both know what you meant by that :)

I’m being serious this time

Oh, did not knew that. You learn something every day

I mean going forward lmao but yea that is noted : D

We dont rule it out. Just there wont be a whole line for sure as there is no room.

But we have no immediate plans to speak of. Just its not something thats a no for certain.

3 Likes

France suffering without a crumb of top tier light again, Mirage 4000 isn’t correctly modelled yet.
Germany, UK, and China lacking top tier lights as well.

Definitely a goofy ahh update so far.

1 Like

Yea fair enough, thank you m8

more like suck to be everyone except Russians.

Well, 2S38 is nowhere near as tough as Puma was at 8.3, or still is at 10.0.

2S38 is in a tricky spot since it’s quite fragile but also the lowest BR AA effective against helicopters for USSR, whilst also being a very effective light tank provided you know how to switch ammo types. But having to be pressed into the role of AA and Light tank at the same time is not ideal.

2S38 should have a tech-tree replacement vehicle which can do something about the omnipresent and destructive helicopters that those BR’s, then move it up. But it’s tricky since it is a glass cannon without good mobility, just very temperamentalcannon and protection.

10.0 is one of the most compressed and strange BR’s right now, in dire need of serious decompression, also with a lot of the odd compromises surrounding this BR bracket.

The oft cited example of Leo 2A4 without its DM33 or more advanced (C-tech AFAIK) armour package (which reflects a choice about which manufacturing batch the 2A4 is picked from) in order to keep it at the BR, like how many 3BM42 wielding tanks are given the shell in order to stop them from being at a lower BR where their armour would be an even stronger advantage. Or the M1 Abrams is kept with a weaker than deployed shell to keep its armour meaningful.

I’m generally an advocate of quite extreme decompression, I recommend that we stretch out to at least 23.7 top BR to fix a lot of the issues in the game and give space for things to be slid up or down from their current positions.

The SepV2 situation really has me fuming lol

Any reaaon why germany doesnt have any german made spikes in it tree yet? Just curious as to gaijins stance on making german players wait till June of next year to maybe get something.

should still be raised to 10.3

that ones fair, you are right with that one, line up wise the current one is on a good spot

1 Like

Neglect is the reason

@Smin1080p
Sorry for the ping. However, the Italy main community was highly outraged by the lack of progress update.
Can we at least confirm the number of new Italian top tier vehicles?

1 Like