Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

@Pacifica while you are here can u bonk the russian hardliners pls

1 Like

well 2 minds 1 thought

What? I have done nothing like that, i think? I only said what they did on dev stream, that whatever italy gets is not ready yet. Can you point where i started a rumor like that?

Thanks, cuz folks are getting upset and i feel like the “russian tanks get benefit of the doubt, nato tanks get nothing unless its 200% proven” thing is reaching its boiling point.

If things still need Development or bug fixes after the 1st, then a 2nd is always possible

1 Like

Well, the British Gripen was confirmed to not be ready for this dev server, so that implies a second one

Satisfaction! at last. Great content but, yes but fix the ammunition for the German Leopard. That’s a bit embarrassing, isn’t it?

Ah nvm then I thought you said something

I dont remember saying anything about hungarian Gripen, i only talked about the Saaf C that was at that time a word only by russian devs, that many does not understand

1 Like

@Smin1080p

Can somebody clarify situation with premium Tornado IDS BR? Can we expect lower BR like it was stated before or it will be 11.0.

Im surprised how much attention is gathering the Spanish topic about Stock Heat

ehh what are you refering to specialy? the only thing that needs to be "fixed " is removing DM12 Heat FS it never used it. Besides that maybe anti era tip?

I think he wants 63/73

Hey. Its currently 11.0. As always BRs are subject to change, but I dont have any news on this front.

1 Like

By the way, the new Leo up there is a bit alone, isn’t it? what about the current Puma and the wheel armor?

ehh thats arguable, besides that funny thing with the Heat stock. The Leo 2a7V documented never used heat fs, so we are working on removing it :P

1 Like

Well then it gets HE stock lol

1 Like

eh doubt that

Well, Spanish made a poll about removing Stock Heat at all. Im all up for that

yeah know it , i did vote as well