Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

I think VT-4A1 is same as VT-4B

Uploading: image.png…
I saw it referred to as VT4A1.

Can DM53 side pen the T90M and make it go boom with the ERA cause i can view it with the ERA

I am unaware if such a thing has been confirmed. Right now there is the JAS39A confirmed for Sweden and another Gripen confirmed for the UK (99% likely to be South African). It’s possible, but we will probably have to wait until the second dev server to see

Do you have any idea if the SepV2 is in its final state, without proper ammo or DU armor plates?

Also can Nato tanks get spall liners too?

4 Likes

in rl? most likely

There will be a second dev server?

Found a test video of VT4. I cant read Chinese so I cant really confirm which variant it is.

No in game

it is fake. Smin confirmed no hungarian air tree this update @Deathmisser look at what your shenanigans do, you conufse the poor sobs

no idea , dont have dev

I have no idea, I’m not a developer. In terms of spall liners, I can’t comment on what Gaijin will do because I have no idea, but there are bug reports being passed through the community reporting site right now. I’ve seen some for Leopards and Challengers

VT-4B is still under development irl. I think the in game variant is VT-4A1.

yes export 2a6 and strv’s from sweden are def export variants while they are still using same armor germany does

Not my fault @DevilO6 started the rumour lol

@ArmyKris1 found it for you

1 Like

I had to read through way to much. :P

Anything else? Puma got moved to higher BR the same week. Whats the 2s38’s BR again?

5 Likes