Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Ground

In your opinion, the Germans do not put in their most modern tank what they have been developing and improving for 25+ years

Air winrates useless, because all vs all

Perhaps it was naive of me but I did pray for the 2a7 Urbop. The 2a7V is still infinitely better than the Pso or 2a6.

Well when I’m talking about Air, using ground statistics is even more useless.

I believe they have it, but Gaijin only looks at the data.

Double Standarts are again aparent.

Pz III Ausf. B-J still have absurd slow turret traverse speed. Gaijin.net // Issues
While i did the same kind of report,
as was made for the Tetrach Mk I, which had a slower traverse than the Daimler AC MK II and now they have the same 11,2°/sec no crew speed.
Gaijin.net // Issues

When will the Pz III Ausf. B-J finally get their 14°/sec aced like the J1-N have? Especially at lower tier turret traverse is really important with thin armor and higher speeds of tanks.

Well, here’s the snail data on 600mm from KE and 1200 from CE, and this is still without an overlay.

this is the pso-vt noticeable cuz of the sights and extra armor in the front and sides

1 Like

Sounds fair since it should have those available. It has access to same weapons as Kiowa Warrior

There are plenty of demonstrator leopards to choose from for Germany. Sweden also just got the Strv 122B+ (which is a demonstrator) so its not entirely unreasonable for us to get one. We dont have to get stuff thats only in service, or something to that end…

You’d be funny, if this was a competition for the worst jokes ever.

Typical russian main coping about how your tanks are getting obliterated by drone bois.

Take the L russian tanks suck, its why we have a turret tossing contest for t series tanks.

Wait he ain’t joking

is someone complainging about russian mbts being bad ingame?

i wouldnt start the provokin contest if i were you, besides that we never said the leopard is invincivle

Oh yes the export variants, unlike your top of the line russian domestic market tanks.

Gaijin just created a mbt which is never been shown in the real world for China? I never see VT4B photos, except some publicity Imagery Images

Some of it is there as 20mm RHA

Question, i heard rumors from a friend that there would be a thrid grippen arriving with the likly hood being it is going to the Italy thrue Hunguary, can somone tell me if it is true or not?