Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

I can only hope that a Tornado premium means that Tornado BR’s may be revisitid and hopefully new powerful vehicles may bring another wave of decompression like the earlier Sons of Atilla 2.29 patch did.

Also same for Challenger 2 BR’s in light of the OES premium.

Oi mate! Ya got a loicense fer dat “T” ?

1 Like

na never gonna happen because the challengers are the most “armoured” MBTs in game

Imagine if AMRAAM comes with this update and all these new players in premium tornado just casually eating every radar missile coming their way :D

britsh

Nah, one has a sweet chair on it

If the Gripen comes i VERY mush hope that they add several versions of it, it really cant be that hard to make both A and C versions as they are visually the same with some tweaks under the hood and access to better weaponry for the C version.
They could easily add the A version as a non-AMRAAM version similar to the JAS37C but with better performance and at 12.0. and then add the C version as a gen 4 with the other AMRAAM jets at higher tiers.

Isn’t it one of, if not the most flare-resistant non-IRCCM missiles? If you were talking about R-60M which you don’t even need to drop afterburner on many planes to oneflare in rear aspect, then sure. 9L is still rather strong.

I hope this isnt the only dev blog

You know, given the way the Tornado handles, I’d say we already have our Boat blog…

10 Likes

We all know what you’re talking about…

2 Likes

someone reminded me the ah56 files

i routinely beat 9Ls in the Tornado F3 with a single flair burst while still after burning so no it defiantly isn’t that good anymore

1 Like

I wonder if this one will come bugged to high hell and back or was that just something for the british tornados

1 Like

Hope we will get 12.7/13.0BR in ARB…

i wonder if we can expect the teaser this thursday. following the gszabi’s sheets the chance are high but not extremely high. Plus we never had the mini teaser such as the one for the drone age update i wonder if we are ever gonna get another one.

And for good reason

Lower than 10.7???

10 Likes

laughs in F-111A MAWS