Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

na I prefer the nuclear warning shot the french came up with

1 Like

Sounds fair to me

Well this is disappointing

2 Likes

In case a strongly worded email is not clear enough.

Perun fan i see? :p

He uses internet explorer

8 Likes

indeed

1 Like

I was going to make it.

1 Like

Wonder what tank/MBT will be in GTA VI?

Abrams X?

2 Likes

The new premium is 34.99 (50% of 69.99) GJN on sale.

The 39 GJN Marineflieger is a higher BR (gromvoiny implied that at the moment the premium is lower than 10.7 (presumable ARB) not a final BR though) and still requires 1,550 GE to talisman on sale, which is (114 GJ for 25,000 GE, making 1,550 GE 7.07 GJN)

So, sure the Marineflieger is available now for 46.07 GJN and maybe similar in terms of RP gain after Talisman, but won’t have SL buff and will be much higher BR whilst also being more expensive and less useful, since it’s a higher BR for little performance gain and can grind Ranks 7-9 whilst the new premium does 1-8.

So yeah it has a purpose of sorts, depending on the BR and eventual speed of the final premium.

“There is one particular vehicle coming that about a year or so ago, generally was not a possibility. But I think it will bring some happiness to some people :)”

What changed that allow that vehicle not to be added a year ago

3 Likes

More 4th generation jets)))
Namely JAS-39 (which was asked for by Sweden mains for ages) and F-15

3 Likes

That entirely depends on the BR.
If it’s at 10.7 it instantly becomes MUCH more competitive than all the other Tornados.

1 Like

Well either way it definitely seems to imply that it’s a rather modern vehicle I feel

Nah that too recent if you know what I mean

I hope it’s not another one trick pony

cant wait for the sea harrier FA2 and all it can do is climb and fire off 4 AMRAAMs and then die

Brish Or german 8 Rank MBT ?

1 Like

It does but its still not worth the full price as the MFG when it was introduced was easy prey for certain 10.0 premiums. And the Aim9L was nerfed too since then, wasnt it?

Brish?

What happened to the T? You can’t have British without tea!?

30 Likes

yeah the 9L literally takes a single flair to beat it

2 Likes