Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Dude, no one will take your Swedish cat away from you. It wasn’t in the leak, be happy.

Yeah, PSO armor is so thick that it doesn’t do anything, kind of ironic

Most civil forum day.

You are one to talk lmao. You have been absolutely whining and crying about how Germany suffers when the 2A7V is almost 99% certainty confirmed.

new apfsds for 2a5/6 will be enough.

Thank you

i just woke up, seems like i missed a lot

how is everyone doing?

Leopard 2A5/6 are like a glass cannon, 0 protection except the turret, only works well in open-terrain

quite well, thanks. How about you?

Teaser dropped, hype around the new vehicles and a lot of Germany suffer whining. With some actual discussion sprinkled on top.

That is a summary of at least the last 500 or so replies.

oh cool new planes

im good thank you!

1 Like

Abrams is similar and i don’t think that sep v2 will change something much

Putting it this way, I guess I have the right to complain about the 1% that aren’t confirmed.
Moreover, nobody is interested in German tanks.

Things about Abram, the volumetric bullshit plays a role, I think the Abram’s hull has more survivability than that of the Leopard. Matter of fact that you only need 600mm of penetration at top tier, and that’s enough. For Germany, it is non-existed, it needs a Leopard with better armor, not a better round

if anyone is going to suffer in GRB this update its gonna be japan, (maybe china), italy, and israel

You really aren’t when we haven’t had the dev stream and server. Also for fucks sake stop playing the victim card. Are you 12 years old? You seem 12 years old mentally.

3 Likes

Sure, great argument.
I’m just complaining that they promised us a Leopard for this patch and then in the teaser you see a (Swedish) leopard. If my complaint bothers you, let it pass. I read you complain a million times and I never attacked you for it.
If we are still here arguing it is because it is obvious that you do not like German players. For those reasons I don’t take it personally, but let’s leave it at that.

Considering the F-15A they showed was MSIP I, yet didn’t have AIM-120s equipped I would say anything goes in terms of ordnance

Because I make actual arguments and you likely can’t counter them. I have mostly discussed balance concerns this past few days for the new rank VIIIs.

All you do is “wah wah why no German Leopsrd 2 in the trailer, this 100% confirms it’s not coming this update wah”, and worse of all, after that you go straight into 12 year old mode going “gaijin just hates us wah, they don’t love germany wah wah”. And last but not least, everyone who is actually reasonable and has braincells they regularly use, suddenly hates Germany and German players according to you.

keep in mind we might still see Fox-3’s on lesser planes like the F-16C and Mig-29SMT