Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Ouch. Isn’t one of the advantages that the F-15C would have over the earlier Su-27 it’s insane acceleration?

How will the F-15A change this? How would it compare to the Su-27 we are getting?

The Swedish Leopards have the Armor the Germans have the ammo, not to mention dont forget the 122s only had DM33 for a long time.

1 Like

For balance. It was absolutely needed for balance.

I don’t remember everthing but as i know F-15A and Su-27S will be close. F-15A still have better TWR but worst AoA.

Thank you, I hope the F-15A also has the bonkers acceleration that a lot of people talk about online about the 15C.

Apologies if I sounded like a crying US main, it wasn’t the intention. F-15 is my favourite plane irl, mostly because of the looks, but I honestly don’t have any clues about the performance of most modern aircraft lol.

Yes, we will make the skins immediately on War Thunder LIVE.

1 Like

The good thing is that we Germans can’t complain. Germany has received many new rank 7 vehicles after the arrival of the 2A6.

Some of them are new:

Leopard 2k
Rad90
PUMA
Leopard 2A4
Marder Roland

I disagree personally, it was unfair that everyone else was running around with 600mm+ shells with us stuck with DM33

1 Like

It’s okey man. I also hope F-15 would be as good as it should be. Otherwise i switch to play su-27s xd

Mhm horrible. Now look at French tech tree and compare it to German one

I don’t play the French tree. If I had wanted to suffer, I would have done so right away.
But seeing the situation with Germany. I should have played Swede when he arrived.

You are really funny. Germany still have many greats vehicles and really good top tier tanks. But as always german mains have problems with everthing.

1 Like

It’s easier to say that everyone has problems with the main Germans.

Because you are compaing for everything. For KF41, MiG-29SMT, swedish strv, even for su-27 and F-15

I don’t know what you’re trying to prove here. I have never mentioned airplanes, much less the MiG-29SMT.
I’m really happy for Sweden, they needed the Saab39 Gripen, it also looks beautiful.

even the early AMRAAM would have inferior kinematics to the R-27ER

And will be food for F-15 and Su-27

Yeah Germany doesn’t need the 2A7V right now

1 Like

Please dont make them start again

At this point I’m unsure if this is just a terrible attempt at bait, as this is the second time you have posted this, or an extreme case of victim complex.