Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

@Smin1080p The SAAF Gripen will have a non historical loadout correct so no IRIS-T

It’s impossible to please a community this broad

yup

I am searching for data of the missile

I recall at least seeing one request about reverse speed increase, which was dismissed due to the website cited not being the right category of evidence. So dismissing buffs can be seen as a nerf of sorts. Just seems to be how things are rolling right now.

Not confirmed yet.

IRIS-T is too advanced for the game currently. That missile will not be coming.

3 Likes

that is because of the source, but we are naming legimate sources…

What does T-90M even add? I saw that apparently the armour looks broken or overperforming, but otherwise I don’t see what’s new.

only tank with extra internal spalling addition, it doesnt spall at all, thats the main problem out of many
western tanks used those since long ago…

1 Like

Leo 27AV reloadetime 6.9 sec why?

After seeing the T-90M, I realize what an idiot I was to think that 2A7V would break the meta lol.

World of Russian Bias!!! stalinium edition.

The Gripen looks very nice. The update in general looks very good, I just hope that 2A7V arrives in the best possible condition and is not an eternal WIP like the Puma is.

By the way, Merkava will receive Lahat?

3 Likes

I think we all know Gaijin has a very particular type of source they will permit and stepping outside that delineation is unacceptable.

citv, first russian mbt to do so, mudflaps era(lol), insane frontal armor

spall liner, protected autoloader, absolutely no spall in the whole tank

we are literaly naming sources that have been acknowledged multiple other times before

hello smin can we have the Python-4? the AAM-3 entered in service in 1991 the Python-4 in 1994 both missiles uses similar IRCCM technology IR/UV, sooo atleast can we have something more unique and advance for israel pls

It will be an absolute joke if the update drops and all the new Tier 8 tanks are on the same BR as the Ariete AMV

1 Like

Yeah that just sounds like a even better magic 2
But I guess python 3/AIM-9M is still not bad nor overpowered

GB could be one of the best nations in the game if all commonwealth vehicles were in it. Canadian Leopards, Australian abrams, F18’s and many others

yeah yeah, we know about the IRIST being to advanced, but we are talking about the A-darter. Will it be added or will it not ?

No no it wont

It would be FAR too broken