M1A2SEPv2 doesnt have better LFP armour

Can i have the link for the report M1A2 SEP v2 TUSK being a separate modification?

Perfect

Go ahead. Community Bug Reporting System

Yeah.

I drove Strykers, and the some of the maneuverability aspects in the game version make my eyes bleed. (They are very much NOT slow in the reverse.)

But my anecdotes wouldn’t be accepted and any performance documentation I personally would point at would land me in the news. So my eyes continue to be wet with blood.

5 Likes

Finally they finally listen

1 Like

Well, we have to form a pitchfork-and-torch mob to get them to model things correctly. Chances are they will phone it in unless forced.

Has any information on spall liners been passed?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/LYifenPLNVlR
i did one also on the main old thread which made this to be a duplicate

Bradley IFV manual control over TOW launcher - Documented Ground Reports - War Thunder - Official Forum @David_Bowie

@_David_Bowie

Can you comment on the status of this bug report?

It’s still open

Thanks

can you open this one ?
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/LYifenPLNVlR

What do you think about this post? These antennas really obstruct the view

2 Likes

Well my friends, it seems your LFP will not be getting improved. The same source that gave the estimates for the LFP to be 650 - 700mm KE and 850mm CE is now going to be rejected by the developers since it was a Russian source.

A link to the thread: The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff - #1521 by Bossman919. Just read the last few replies.

10 Likes

If they just told us to go ____ ourselves it would save all of us a lot of time and confusion.

5 Likes

Oh great. Our key evidence.

1 Like

obraz_2023-12-11_192452613
obraz_2023-12-11_192518093
obraz_2023-12-11_192634654
Give the LFP armour based on Paul Lakowski’s estimates, simple as that.

5 Likes

yeah I wish. But you know what they are going to say already.

That same document states that the leo 2a4 turret has 600mm KE and about 1000mm CE. also states the base t-72b has about 500mm KE and 700mm CE for the turret.

its not reputable