M1A2SEPv2 doesnt have better LFP armour

So shouldnt the M1A2SEPv2 get the DU armour in the hull

Because currently it has the same as the standard M1A2 might just not have been changed yet but who knows

70 Likes

Holy Jesus…

I REALLY hope it’s just a WIP shenanigan.

M1A2 SEP and M1A1 AIM are already missing their proper armor, it would be way too outrageous if M1A2 SEPv2 was missing it too.

Like… I honestly and hopefully doubt Gaijin really believes that America didn’t upgrade the armor of their workhorse MBT from its first iteration in 1979 to its final one in 2015…

M1A2 SEPv2 has been the workhorse variant since 2007 and up to this day, along with M1A2SEPv3.

By 2023, America has got several M1A2 SEPv2s deployed overseas in NATO missions. Who would believe these tanks are protected by the same armor as the very first iteration of the tank from 1979?

67 Likes

Also can we get removable TUSK II?

16 Likes

Is it not a modification? I am still downloading.

4 Likes

Yeah… it’s just permanently added dead weight.

M1A2 SEPv2 in Warthunder is ACTUALLY WORSE than the SEP… which was still a 1999 tank fighting everyone else current and prototype arsenal.

American Ground RB in this game continues to be an exercise in Self-Flagellation…

31 Likes

And it just keeps going on! Ladies and gents it seems nato cant produce armour

8 Likes

It’s impossible… it must be a Dev Server thing, Gaijin can’t possibly believe the United Freaking States of America would have, in 2023, an MBT with 355mm of protection in the hull.

Also, yeah… I hope TUSK turns out an optional module!

After all, Dev Server and all of that.

25 Likes

Woah woah, are you losing your marbles ?? Your job is to feed russian teams at top tier?? How could you forget

But nah jokes aside im not even surpsied, every single nato tank is missing armour

19 Likes

NATO can…

Germany gets a 2014+ tank with Armor
Britain gets a Prototype with Armor
Sweden gets another tank with Armor

US gets a heavier reskin of a 1999 tank.

17 Likes

Nope. Mine protection is

No, the US does have a better armored Abrams variant.

SEPv2 is actually just supposed to be a lighter SEP with CROWS due to replacing wiring with fiber optic… but the snail managed to screw that up too by making TUSK2 Permanent even though it has ZERO VALUE.

Gaijin just doesn’t want to add the SEPv3.
It has improved armor top and bottom, Trophy (Hardkill) APS- on top of the other improvements.

At this point, Gaijin’s just sabotaging the US in ground RB. There isn’t another term for it.

18 Likes

Its more t90 gets a spall liner modeled, but you cant break the auto loader and nato cant get anti era tips its just funny

11 Likes

blackholes
black magic
Pick your poison :D

11 Likes

“Seocundary spall =0” oh sorry thats the code they chnaged in new power woopsie

1 Like

It actually ricochets the Long Rod Penetrator back directly the way it came, at the same velocity.
RMoD said so, clearly.

5 Likes

back to the enemy tank ?

impressive ru stuff
No wonder they are the strongest military xD

9 Likes

Second best military in Uhhh

5 Likes

Tusk 2 should add better side KEP protection

Losing my mind at this bullshit by now though. Gaijin needs to grow up

2 Likes

The US started spall lining in the M60s, with a full kevlar lined turret. Not even spallable. Its a fabric…meanwhile…

6 Likes