M1A2SEPv2 doesnt have better LFP armour

There was also a US based source in the SEPv2 hull armor report right? Posted by historical_ in a reply?

I hope that one is enough then?

1 Like

I know these estimates are outdated, but there is nothing better.

I think those prove there are DU inserts. Not how much KE they have

1 Like

580 mm RHA vs KE is quite realistic on LFP on SEP, there are tanks in game that have more anyway.

1 Like

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/jh4806nWWEYT?comment=AJIA573NPQxagPi1kilSE6rn

I think this link is directly to the right comment. It does state estimates, but I’m not familiar enough with the source to know how reputable it is.

and as one of the mods once said" 3’d gen DU composite doesn’t say anything about protection values"

1 Like

Ah, I see. Problem is don’t you think that website might be challenged as a secondary source and not reliable ?

My freaking god I thought we had them cornered and now this.

I think the issue is that we’re expecting them to behave reasonably and not just keep moving the goalposts.

1 Like

Nice information and Documentation for how to fix your vehicle.
Instead of using pure facts to prove me wrong, you go straight to the stats

I’m still not incorrect. I also live in the U.S in New Jersey so…

Quite awkward to not see any Data nor bug fixed only, to have someone assume you’re Russian.

Already sounding like a Liberal trying to project, Yikes.

All we can do now is wait for a bit or ping one of the technical moderators or community managers to ask if there is any update yet about what the devs are going to do with the SEPv2.

Maybe we are lucky and them seeing both Russian and western sources giving a higher estimate than what we have in game, they decide to give it more hull armor.

3 Likes

This is like torture. First it was “you need 2 pieces of secondary info” then it was “sorry, primary sources only” and now " too bad Russian primary stuff don’t count". What’s next? “general dynamics have no idea how much armor their tank has”?

9 Likes

And they act baffled when naïve idiots get frustrated and send them classified documents.

you can follow the Leclerc thread The Leclerc is in dire need of a buff - #1531 by WaretaGarasu to get an idea of what they think of Russian primary sources. Take some popcorns.

Edit : Please no Doxxing tho, 1 is enough

4 Likes

ah yes clearly i stated you are from russia
God you are dumb ;)

A little side info
Ru main = someone that plays mostly or exclusively Russia
Etc easy to understand, probably not simple enough
but nice try you get a +1 for stupidity

Maybe we need to find some Chinese primary source (same idea as a Russian one and because all the nato numbers will be classified)

And the lowest player skills compare to every nation in the game
Good at crying like a baby to get gaijin attention to get buff their beloved toys

1 Like

Well, I’ve got the latest Zaloga M1A2 Abrams book on the way, along with a TankCraft book. They cover the Abrams up 2018 and 2019 respectively. If they have estimates, I will upload photos.

Unfortunately they won’t get here until the 20th at the soonest. 29th at the latest, supposedly. Holiday season, shipping shenanigans happen. Hopefully it will be possible to add more sources and the ticket isn’t killed by then.

3 Likes

no useful estimates in either.

:(

What makes the estimates useful or not? Would any Zaloga book count?