M1A2 SEP V2 ERA Modification

OR yall can be vocal about getting these modern tanks etc in a appropriate setting 10 mile maps or bigger way more players and objectives to do

not endless COD cqc matches

10 miles is 3x their engagement range.
So you’re at minimum traveling not being able to shoot anything for 67% of the map.

Thats funny considering Leopards gets spall liner starting with 2A5 model and considering there are no a lot high tier Leopards this is pretty much lame excuse.

Another lie another empty claim Thankfully your personal opinion doesnt represent the truth and doesnt mean shit.

Another lie, no other helicopter has the similiar missile system that can engage with both ground and air units in Ground rb which makes the Vikhr missiles best in every section except penetration not to mention unlike laser guided missiles you dont need to keep constant clear lock on enemy while using them which gives massive advantage.

You’re the one who’s licking every single Russian vehicle and victimizing them, not me.

More victimizing huh? Guess you cant teach something new to empty head.

1 Like

look how awesome this looks now add tanks planes ships and helos an all out war

thats why you completely change for 8.0br+ the game modes have more stuff to do in the match

Minimum of 8 Leopards to add new assets to, test, and verify no bugs with.

Weird of you to claim facts are just my opinion… you think way too highly of me.

Killing helicopters doesn’t mean much in ground battles when helicopters are rare as is because they’re not good in ground.
Laser guidance is also superior to beam riding by far.

Yes, I am the one criticizing Soviet and Russian vehicles. Glad you acknowledge that fact.

Though you do attempt to gaslight me in your last post.

Ah Yes cause testing spall liners requires insane amount of work time, actually they dont, another lie.

Those are not facts those are just lies coming from your mouth.

Quite the opposite actually, you’re nothing but a child in my eyes.

Another lie considering many people actually bring their helicopters into top tier, not to mention you can also engage with enemy planes using Vikhr’s only, no other helicopter has atgm systems that can do that.

Nope, you’re just victimizing Russian vehicles and creating lame excuses for them.

Touched a nerve i guess? Cry me in river please.

another picture of the potential gaijin has for match making

gettin air off hills were missing out

“Lie, victim, lie, victim! Opposite of reality!”
Dude, can you think clearly? Are you able to post things that address points without insulting everyone that criticizes Soviet equipment?
It is obvious that I’m being sincere.

You’re nearing close to denial of serious historical events that no one should deny if you’re denying innocuous facts about some video game.

Vikhrs are the worst thing to fire at a plane cause they’re the worst maneuvering “AAM” in the game, AIM-9Bs launched at low speed maneuver better. Obviously Iglas maneuver better than Vikhrs, that’s further common knowledge.

İ can, you on the other hand cant even understand what you’re reading.

Only you actually.

İs this another cheap tactic coming from your empty book? Sadly im not familiar with this kind of cheap tactic.

Vikhr’s are multipurpose AGM missiles, you dont even know what kind of weapon system Vikhr is also show me another AGM system they can effectively engage with enemy ground and air units just like Vikhr’s, little note: you cant.

İmagine comparing multipurpose AGM system to dedicated A2A missile system, shows how clueless you are.( Also Vikhr pulls harder then Aim9-B in close to medium range, clearly you have skill issues when it comes to using them).

Only at long ranges which is something you also dont know.

İ mean i already knew you were clueless person but never expected you to be that clueless.

Sheesh what a waste of time.

Dont bother me anymore cause im not gonna reply again.

Good to know you think all Ka-52 players in the world have skill issues attempting to kill me and all other jets they fire on.
Sir, at some point you have to accept its the missile that’s missing your jet and not the pilot; unless you’re intentionally not maneuvering when they fire on you…

This remind me of XM943 and XM1111 STAFF round which also disappear. (Fire and forget-top attack munition which use EFP similar to TOW2B)

1 Like

There are suggestion.
Community Bug Reporting System “Forwarded as suggestion.”
Though Gaijin might have to remodel it. So i assume it will took a while before we get to see any change on SEP V2 .

Also about “relate” topic
In my opinion the reload buff are uncall for when “most” people ask Gaijin to buff SEP V2 armor “simply because” it offer nothing much over SEP V1 . Gaijin could’ve gone for prototype M1A2 which has upgrade DU hull. (copypaste M1A2+change hull armor value and maybe just add some .50cal ammo tray to make it stand out from regular M1A2)

There is no disclosure about spall lining for the Abrams “yet”. Then again as many people point out Abrams and many other vehicles (across nations) at top-tier should just get ballistic vest+helmet as a quick solution.

1 Like

the vihkirs cant engage both air and ground targets at the same time. the pilot has to set the mode of either proximity or direct hits.

and you are still lying.
Replying to @oilfield_countryboy On the recent news update concerning … | TikTok

@Dinfire Literally tells you the abrams have spall liners, and you keep repeating the same lie for months.

Actually they do, conraire even said this a few years ago, soviet MBTs in this game are over armored to the point of fantasy.

Knowing how you can kill every Abrams the same way, is there an armor upgrade that could plug the huge hole under the barrel?? I’ve killed one frontally with Tiger 2 H before by shoving the APHE into the same hole.

were on a fine line of balancing accuracy issues with classified info AND having the game being fun again

I don’t know what to say really I flew a lot of helicopters (more than him that for sure) in war thunder and Ka52 along with MI-28NM are most easiest helicopters to get along with then RKO out of nowhere he said AH MK1 are better sure i can solo shot down many Russians heli with it but it doesn’t mean it better (unless it have Longbow hellfire then sure)

1 Like