M1A2 SEP V2 ERA Modification

shit youd think the 11 ton difference between the m1 and m1a2 would be a give away alone lol

1 Like

There is no skill involved when some tanks do not generate spall and some do now. Having a sabot pass within inches of a crewmember or piece of ammunition only to have everything caught by spall liner BS is incredibly stupid and a glaringly obvious game imbalance.

Yet people still willingly defend that notion.

2 Likes

You mean a shot that isn’t done IRL…
I got one of if not the fastest time in the Tank Biathlon for a reason though.

Which is why M1A2 has way more armor than M1 Abrams.

@sartt
The only evidence shown is that prototypes got DU hulls.
There’s no evidence of SEP 1 & 2 having DU hulls, only improvements on their conventional composite.

every single sep model has D.U hulls we’ve already shown you the proof, you keep ignoring it.

i think thats a modeling issue gaijin always pushes out assets fast THEN fixes them along the way

pick n choose realism at its finest right there

its a game

Realism isn’t authenticity learn the difference.

you control the entire tank not just stuck being a driver or loader

so hyper realism of “that never happened irl” is out the door by default

cod players doing 360 no scopes arent either but thats a skill

Strv 122 be like:
afbeelding

jumpin out of your jet in battlefield rpging another jet and gettin back in your jet isnt realism but its a skill

You literally have people who play this game who have flatout made videos telling you the Abrams have spall liners @Dinfire the M60s even have spall liners, the bradleys have spall liners, the strykers have spall liners, even modern military has a form of spall liner. You’ve had people even post pictures of them.

Hell even the m113s HAVE KEVLAR SPALL LINERS
main-qimg-4533cf92663ec1845b3c985b06299a52-c
Stryker ICV after IED attack with Kevlar spall liner visible.
main-qimg-e29c8b042df757ecbaa5be2830c37c69-lq

3 Likes

I’d accept that if they were not able to apply liners to the Challenger 2s and leopards shortly after the system being tested.

Gaijin has proven that it could resolve gameplay issues quickly, but willingly chooses to not do so, the Styker’s cage amor is another great example of this. Said fix could have been implemented extremely quickly, however gaijin had 0 interest in doing so. The TUSK armor kit issues only exist for the exact same reason right now.

They should already be removable, and there is nothing technology or implementation wise stopping gaijin right now from making it so. Only either lazyness or a need to continue handicapping an already lacking vehicle.

1 Like

nah bro not good enough meanwhile giving russian tanks things they never had and remove armor protection outright in the merkavas

meanwhile were still stuck playing COD cqc matches in the modern tanks

1 Like

man i miss old WT all the games coming out anymore just suck either its a dystopian second life-esque type of thing or a pure addictive style of gameplay devoid of fun

plus i find it funny how back in the GTA san andreas days a open world was accepted by people that touched grass now that people dont touch grass open world is largely objected to depending on the game

just fast pace dopamine hits in a toxic setting

yeah pretty much gaming is dead, except a few game companies like Larian. Actually giving a damn about their games. You look at a company like gaijin and all i can do is laugh. Everytime they want us to vote for them to win an award, when they outright ignore bug reports and close them, them do colossal screw ups like nerfing the M735 round, and not fixing it, but they want you to make a bug report for something they broke.

Bradley has their spall liners in-game.
M60 investigations are likely concluding.
And the known Strykers aren’t in-game yet; You’d need to prove MGS specifically has spall liners since it omits troop accessibility.

Gaijin and Larian aren’t the only devs, and Larian refused to optimize their file system which is a strike against them caring.

@GeorgeCarlin305
No Soviet tank in WT has more protection than they got IRL, nor do they have anything else they didn’t get IRL.
Also, tank combat is rated from 0 meters to 4000 meters. There’s no arbitrary minimum engagement distance.

You miss old WT when maps were smaller and progression worse? lol

The bradley is missing the spall liner in the turret, and its titanium roof armor. Then gaijin only put half the spall liner in.

yeah it was fun for ww2 tanks you had no idea if one pen was gonna knock someone out or if youll end up in a 5 min firing exchanged brawl it was appropriate

now with modern tanks its purely see first shoot first kill first either its a turkey shoot or you are the turkey while keeping the same maps and mode that were appropriate for ww2 tanks

and no i dont miss the old grind lol thats one of the improvements made

1 Like

while i did well in this match it was just a click boom dead whomever was seen first was killed first

just predictable turkey shoot