M1A2 SEP V2 ERA Modification

The M900 of IPM1 and M829A1 of M1A1 is added with BR change, read the log.
Your premium t72 friends are too lame that gaijin tried their best to lift everything can meet t72 ,in 2022 everything except some AA in 10.3 got move up to protect 9.7 premiums.But still,tons of downtier noobs made win rate high, who s fault is it?

2 Likes

i miss the days where only the grind was the biggest problem in warthunder

So what Abrams really need is Kevlar armor for crew as modification if that true (like flak jacket modification for helicopter) to make crews harder to kill

3 Likes

armor modifiers. Composite generally is better vs Chemical than Kinetic as a rule. I believe the LFP composite of the Abrams has a generic armor quality (kinetic) of something like .484, so that’s ~174mm from the composite + 32 from the RHA Backplate + 101 from the RHA frontplate for a total of about 374mm of kinetic protection. Since RHA is treated as the baseline 1.0 usually

i was implying there was more in it

if it was for balancing that would be fair

but they dont say “we purposefully nerf the armors abilities in some tank for balance”

I’m sorry, but I have no idea what you’re trying to say here.

aside from modeling issues

why do yall want to pick apart every little thing in the game instead of being vocal for gaijin to make the game fun again? ww2 tanks the current maps and modes are fine its still pretty fun (even with the player crutch heatfs having tanks under 7.0) and tell gaijin to expand their potential

cuz as it stand the COD kid wallet warriors hijacked this game while yall argue about things you have no idea about like its reddit/4chan

these are the guys that took over the game

double edge sword though if they do model it correctly then it would be one sided for the US (cuz how can the t series russian tank be advanced further after the collapse of the USSR the military budget was the first to go)

The buffs to Abrams predate all backlash, so your post has misinformation.
2nd gen thermals were on Abrams from the start.
HSTVL is currently meta.
And spall liners were introduced to more Leopard 2s than Soviet tanks.

Soviets don’t have ridiculous helicopters or SPAA. Neither IRL nor in-game.

@GeorgeCarlin305
Yes, SEP 3 and only SEP 3 has alleged DU in hull hence the multi-ton mass increase.

that’s why we will never see it ingame cz it would diminish the soviets powerfull hull

USA doesn’t have the best everything

lol Soviets didn’t have an all-around well armored tank like Strv 122 until T-90M which came out with another Strv 122 and 2A7V.
So yeah…
People shooting hulls instead of BVM’s turret was their fault.
SEP3 will come in time though.

when u expect it to come ingame?

This why I always advocate for them adding sepv3 instead of sepv2 because I knew deep down, they would copy paste sepv1.

2 Likes

The entire “you guys now have the best tank in the game with that 1 second reload buff” is still hilarious to me, it did absolutely nothing to improve the WR of the vehicle.

But of course, I cant wait to hear the myriad of ways tankies will try and prove that the M1 is not a bad tank and that it is exclusively a skill issue and all US players are just bad. Meanwhile stuff like the T-90M and STRV series exist and get handheld like crazy, with the latter sitting pretty at a 70%+ wr.

The HSTV-L still remains a giant joke with it’s post penetration damage, lack of historical penetration, abysmal dispersion, and lack of it’s historical proximity rounds. The fact the 2S38 is where it is while the HSTV-L is 11.3 is just such a massive slap in the face to any US player given how much better the 2S38 is.

Every single actual “buff” that was actually substantial to the M1 series required pretty much the entire forums and reddit revolting, as it seems to be the only way to actually get gaijin to improve US vehicles.

2 Likes

We all know that the SEPv3 will still just be another M1A2 copy even though the turret was visibly lengthened.

I really cannot wait to see it arrive with the same hull armor that has existed since the M1 series came to be.

Hard to say with the BRs the way they are currently, hints at decompression, etc.
Could be late this year, could be next year. A lot to look forward to.

@Lolman345
Only team skill can improve win rates.
And you don’t know what winrates vehicles have so it’s not wise to comment on them.

yall fighting constant cqc matches in tin can with high powered rifles on them

wheres the skill? see first shoot first kill first?

try doing that against a target no rangefinder 1 mile away even on the move that would be some skill (can be done on custom battle matches)