M1A1s should not get 5s reload time

CR2 Lap-loading should go to 3 seconds then 5 seconds when out of the 5 round Ready-Rack.

Change my mind.

1 Like

5 round? Why?

Given the recent reload buffs the Abrams and Leclercs have got. Challenger 2s have lost the one feature that had. A good reload especially for a manually loaded MBT.

Make the 5 round Ready-Rack 3 second reload. After the first 5 shots, reload should be 5 seconds.

Im asking why 5, where did that number came from?

1 In chamber
4 in Ready Rack

You do not load the one in chamber tho…
Lap loading is done while holding the dart, not charge

If its the only 4 then its only 4.

Regardless, Chally should have a better reload if they are not going to get anything else.

Wonder how the autoloader nerf is going to affect things, could be a lot worse than just losing a crew member.

Yeah… I think some reload rate buffs would be good. I aslo think we should have dynamic reloads. So faster reloads when stationary. Slower when moving. We also need a bigger ready rack in general

Definitely going to affect T-Series tank the most.

Leclercs and Type 90, will feel it but not as much more than likely. If you were shot in the ammo through the turret front you were dead anyway.

Only side ammo hits are going to be where you feel it.

I’m curious if they add a hand-crank slow reload instead of just not being able to reload when your AL is broke.

I mean Type 90s and Type 10’s only redeeming factor as the autoloaders and fast reload, they have nothing else really going for them unlike the T series, if autoloaders are going to be nerfed hard then the BR needs to come down, but they won’t so Japan in that case would be screwed, not sure about the Leclerc.

Necro but that’s performed static, inside a Loader Drill Trainer, with minimal PPE, with the blast door constantly open. Not an accurate representation of fire rate on the move under combat conditions.

the blowout panels dont work half the time anyway

There is no autoloader nerf.

There’s a 2s38 Buff tho which is odd they did not need another buff considering its BR 10.0???

1 Like

The 2S38 is being nerfed far more than it’s buffed.
Survivability matters far more than being able to frag helicopters and close-range aircraft back to back.

Nope now it can shoot 100 shells with nothing stopping it, it’s getting a buff more than its being nerfed.

1 Like

They’re being modeled now so they can be destroyed, you think that’s a buff?

2 Likes

Full stage has been on other tanks, it doesn’t help against tanks that much.
Becoming a rolling ammo rack is more negative than having what other auto-lights have is an increase.

@Miragen

It’s a nothingburger. It’s neither a nerf nor a buff, it’s just more of the same.

I have to wonder why you say those things as if you know exactly how it will play out.
Having to repair something that previously did not need to be repaired and that thing being the only redeeming factor of the entire vehicle is not nothing.