Light tanks need to be nerfed into the ground

The main problem with light tanks is that they are balanced as if they are supposed to be competitive against real tanks, the solution is the classic double nerf:

-A flat 1.0 BR bumb to every light vehicle in the game

-exclude all light vehicles from the standart damage model, if any component, including fuel tanks, is hit with a higher than 50mm round they are automatically destroyed

1 Like

LMAO
(This is a sentence)

22 Likes

no

3 Likes

no

3 Likes

Imagine the Csaba at 2.0, that has to be fun…

4 Likes

I would understand that light tanks is actually OP if they have access to scout drones, those thing basically reveal the enemies and break stealth.

1 Like

Someone got flanked lol

13 Likes

This is either bait or the biggest skill issue known to man. I’m leaning towards bait due to the absurdity, and the lack of an explanation.

It needs to be a heavy tank player whining about an M18 or other light tank in order for it to be considered believable.

13 Likes

Along the lines of “I can’t handle light tanks, so no one is allowed to have fun with them?”

4 Likes

sniff, sniff I sense fear (:

Someone is envy that vehicles without armour and with weak gun hide and attack from favorable position

2 Likes

Just use ULQ

Legal cheating helps you spot all foxes/rabbits and other vermin

3 Likes

Citation needed, not feelings.

And only Gaijin know how they balance vehicles.

And do you mean lights or IFVs and similar? Not all vehicles of a War Thunder “class” follow the same rules/advantages.

What triggered you today?

2 Likes

ULQ is not an advantage.

Thorough try harding on various graphic settings and hardware is.

But not everyone treats WT like a dick extension (or boob job I suppose).

3 Likes

People still belive that? Good.

1 Like

No

That doesn’t make sense, higher caliber rounds don’t change the effectiveness on a target, especially one with light armor that doesn’t cause spall.

1 Like

Skill issue

1 Like

Obvious bait is obvious, 0/10 try again next week

4 Likes

Sounds like a fully loaded tiger not angling 💁🏼‍♀️

2 Likes

I’m sorry what?.

1 Like