Let's Talk About The State Of US

You will barely find any super etendard to begin with,they dont have a line up… even less now that they are 10.3

The a6e is very good at taking out the strella. You dont even need to be 6km alt to do it. You can lob the bomb from outside of their range and turn away to guide it in while remaining outside their range.

no its just the that tank stats are fundamentally irrelevant when talking about an aircraft its the same as someone arguing about a T-80 and then replying with something retarded like “hurr you have bad stats in IJN Furutaka”

Now fight (or kiss)

You’ve never played or seen any of these vehicles in a real game
The abrams has far better mobility than most of the toptier tanks its competing against and with the looming T-80 acceleration nerf it will be the 2nd most mobile toptier tank series behind the Ariete the abrams also has its artificial buff in the form of its 5s reload and along with M829A2 being one of the best toptier shells its firepower is significantly better than most of the toptiers combine that with good turret armour and great survivability when it comes to hull shots its probably the third best tank only behind the leopard and STRV and yes it is better than the T-90M which itself is worse than the T-80BVM

The F-15A is fine if you cant do well in it you just suck plain and simple its at the same br as the F-15J (literally just an F-15C so its worse) which ive played and that things great as soon as you get the booster upgrade and 9M/AAM3

1 Like

Can’t do anything bro, we can only blame USA who doesn’t know how to build strong tanks that are viable in wt gameplay, I mean too bad about the Obrom’s turret ring situation doesn’t matter if you put vibranium plates everywhere at the turret cheek or even entire hull the enemies still going to hit that weak ass neck.

Summer sales are approaching bro ain’t you going to get yourself a Leopard or two? and move on until USA releases a new mbt that doesn’t inherit the turret ring shit gene, after you migrate to Germany/Sweden then you going to find yourself one smiling madafaka bullying these pawn-brams.

Idk about great survivability, almost every shot that isn’t at my turret cheeks or at a wild angle pens. And the 5s reload isn’t artificial, US tankers have done it even faster. Won’t argue about mobility though, on the AIM, A2, and SEP v1 it’s great but the SEPv2 is a little watered down bc of extra weight. As for the F-15A, the wing rip issues really did damage it’s reputation but it’s better now. RN the worst thing about the US f15A is the worse missiles than other f15 in game at same BR.

I see another US main has joined the thread and is asking for the HSTV-L to drop to 10.3. Next he will probably say that the 2S38 is superior to it in every way.

US mains really do just want to horrendously overpowered at any given BR. The amount of insane BR placements I’ve seen them throw out boggles the mind.

At least when the HSTV-L totally gets moved to 10.3 on this guys horrible opinion it can join the M1A1 at 10.3 which is obviously similar to a leopard 2A4 according to another US main.

Actually I just noticed the incredibly rational person saying the HSTV-L should go to 10.3 has never even seen a HSTV-L in-game. Highest BR vehicle they own is 7.7. Incredible.

5 Likes

He even using Su-25K because he never used it in real battle, and dont even own the tech tree variant. That`s hilarious

4 Likes

Yeah he’s been thoroughly beat about the head for his horribly uninformed takes. Everybody knows how bad the ATGMs on the 10.0 SU-25 are. That’s why everyone just takes the S-25O rockets since you can launch them from a similar range with CCIP and you don’t need to commit to flying in a straight line to the enemy to guide it with your nose (and get slapped by a SPAA).

Mavericks, laser guided and TV guided bombs at the same BR are all better.

4 Likes