Lets talk about the state of Germany

no thats just you

This is actually a pretty simple concept y’know, have you at least once tried asking people for their actual opinion here without closing your eyes, and pretending they agree with you no matter what they said?

“Agreeing with us” implies you knew their opinions beforehand, because you imagined what their opinions are going to be, and disregarded their actual statements when they contradicted your previously thought up preconceptions. Basically you assumed responsibility for those people all by yourself without asking them, you are without a doubt, an egoist with an ego the size of siberia.

And I know that you will come up with some mumbo jumbo bullshit to throw logical fallacies back at me, but at this point I don’t really care lmao, i’m just having a blast watching you, haven’t seen such a good comedy in months.

Um no, your post has incorrect statements in it.

Me: Mass influences penetration.
Fragmentation is likely based on mass.
Spalling originates from armor, and one of the factors is raw penetration.
2A5 & 2PL are not identical to 122B, especially not 2PL.
KF41 isn’t in German service so no one got it earlier than Germany since Germany can’t get one; this isn’t my opinion tho.

@FurinaBestArchon
You do realize I can just scroll up correct? I’ve read peoples’ posts before posting myself cause I only post after gaining information.

So you watch German vehicle players praise good vehicles?
You don’t know what ego is, and never will at this rate.
It seems like you’re just here to provoke German vehicle players.

@FurinaBestArchon
Thanks for admititng that you’re just here to provoke us, proving my suspected point correct.

pls stop making a clown of yourself

Thanks for admitting you posted incorrect information about my statements by providing evidence contrary to your claims.

where do i say they are identical? you are speaking nonsense once again

still german vehicle

thats literaly what i wrote

If you’re so keen on making up stuff, because you felt offended for being called out, at least do so after actually being “one of us”, because you’re not a person anybody here would consider a “German player”, not in the slightest.

No where.
No one said they’re identical.
Why do you think you or others did?

So people that play Germany aren’t German players… that checks out with your other provocations.
You’ve exclusively stated the opposite of reality.

you said this nonsene out of no where seriously get yourself checked for dementia

How is that statement nonsense?
2A5 is not identical to 122B.
That fact won’t change just cause you call it nonsense.

In case you haven’t noticed yet, this thread is talked on mainly by German mains, and you, who isn’t one.

Then again, at this point i’m not sure if you can even tell reality and fiction apart, judging by your responses.

and again for in game purpose
does this say weight increases spall? doesnt matter how it is in real life for game purposes that s how it works

Yes; I never said anything contrary to that evidence before, during, or after.

you had a giant rant yesterday trying to say 2a5 ,2pl are equal to strv 122 which is nonsense, that is the matter about it

And so what?

No I didn’t.
I said that 122B PLSS & 2A6 are similar. Similar isn’t identical.
One has armor, one has ammo & gun.
That doesn’t make them identical.

u starting to speak about penetration when we were talking about post penetration damage

u exclaiming it isnt weight that influences spalling