2A6EX Demo 2
PSO-VT
2A7+
2A7V
VT-ETB II (late)
ATD
KF-51

4 Likes

Dude, we are not complaining about getting a 2A7V, it’s just that there are a lot of tanks that would logically go between a 2A6 and a 2A7V.

1 Like

The way…

That’s probably the best option for a top tier tank at the moment.
It has an L55, UFP addon armor and Europowerpack with 1630hp while being lighter than the PSO.

1 Like

I always wished that the Leo2A7V comes together with the A7V and ww1 tanks in general. Sad that this isn’t happening

Leopard 2A1 - 3 don’t exist in War Thunder either, nor do we really want them.
And honestly worse filler that’s not really unique over what we have & are getting; Especially when there’s a maximum of 11 crew slots, 10 realistically.

@Chris4win
It’d just be FT-17s everywhere, which you can get a feeling of what that’s like with the autocannon French car/tank just slower.

and thats where you are wrong, 2a6a3, urp ops , VT-ETB Evolution 2a6ex, revolution all had better thermals and increasingly armor upgrades even with ATPS systems installed, again you dont know anything about german tanks and just think that 2a7v is the next step which isnt true at all.

They could at least have added 2-3 tanks way earlier, that would have been on par with sweden then and have been the same number of tanks in rank 7 then some of the other trees

How?
They are pretty much identical to the current 2A4 but a tech tree backup never hurts since atm you have to buy the premium or fall back to the 2K if you want to play MBTs.
Sweden also has two tech tree 2A4s.

1 Like

The fact you repeat information with me while claiming I know nothing is insulting yourself as well.

yeah because you apparently dont learn anything, thats why i sadly have to repeat myself

Realy not innappropiate, its not that bad

There are more 2A4 variants Germany can get instead.

@x_Shini
Dude, stop attacking.

not like we named those leo 2a4 versions as well

No? I’m talking about the 9.7 - 10.3 lineup.
The next logical step is the 1991 version which is at the very least 10.7 maybe even 11.0 depending on the ammo.

Modernized

who is us?, i am just explaining it to you since you dont learn

Realy not innappropiate, its not that bad

Glad you agree with me & everyone else here.

He’s right though. In fact, I had to explain it to you that there’s better ammunition than DM53 in German service nowdays a few weeks back (something you probably don’t even remember).

There’s a lot more vehicles to add between the 2A6 & 2A7V, logically our next MBT should’ve been the 2A6MA3, followed by an EX modification, then the 2A7V.

Also please stop trying to act like you represent all of the people in this thread when saying “us”, you represent only yourself, nobody else.

He’s correct because he’s agreeing with us.
No one said incorrect information, and no one’s portraying themselves as representing everyone.

Also no one on this forum explained better ammo in German service because I’ve known about all German service ammo for years, such as DM73 as an example.

That’s not what ego means…
Complimenting everyone here is not ego…

he is talking weird stuff all week, first he starts explaining to us that the puma penetration is right in the game and that the weight doesnt influence penetration, when we were talking about post penetration damage, then he exclaims it doesnt effect spalling and i had to dig out the datamines which proved it.

Then yesterday he goes on a rant how the german leo 2a5 and 2pl are equal to the strv 122a and b plls. the dude is just constantly plane wrong and has no idea what he talks about.
And oh yeah he said, i said that the Puma is better then the KF41 , when i said other nations get better german stuff or earlier then germany itself and named kF41 as example for the earlier