Lets talk about the state of Germany

3bm60 is point and click
mind quoting where i said OFL f1 and dm43 is point and click ? ;)

NOBODY SAYS THEY ARE IDENTICAL, jesus learn the difference between equal and identical. Besides that i never named the 2a6, because sweden has that one as well. you are one giant clown

OFL F1 has similar pen; thus point & click?

@x_Shini
Penetration & damage was the subject, and I made on-topic posts.

Thank you for coming to an agreement.
Not sure why you’re implying yourself a clown as you stated the same information I said.

we never discussed penetration you clown, you stated that out of nowhere like we talked about it

575mm vs 580mm/0
332mm vs 335mm/60

BM-60 has more pen than OFL F1

They are not same or identical. They are different between each other

1 Like

yeah i am gonna ignore alvis aka razervon giant clown that spouts jokes and has no idea about german vehicles

I have the 2km ranges memorized, not the 100 meter ranges.

@NER055
That’s what I’ve been saying this entire time.
I don’t understand why Shini thinks all of us are wrong about German vehicles & all of us are clowns.

Me the other month BTW: “PUMA’s ammo mass seems incorrect.”

Cherry picking kekw.

Cya.

2km is the standard they use IRL.
You claiming/implying all militaries are all universally cherry picking is funny.

Us? You mean yourself?

3 Likes

Almost exclusively what I’ve done is add to peoples’ points [agreeing with them] & repeat information stated by Toxic & others.

So to claim I am wrong is to claim most people here are wrong because almost exclusively I’ve done is agree with people here.

The only disagreement I have is people claiming I’m wrong when all I’ve been doing this entire time is stating facts previously stated here & elsewhere by the same people.
Or me sharing hypothesis’ that turned out had more to add to them.

???

:)

@AlvisWisla knows everything /s

2km: 3BM60- 616mm
OFL F1: 620mm.

Source: War Thunder.

Divide by 2 for the statcard number.

aha
so you gonna change it to say ammo x is better because i use the statcard on 2 km range and double the 60
but i can do the same
10 meters
3bm60 670mm
OFL120 664
so cherry picking is what you are good huh ?
taking max range to win a Argument Impressive

Just stop :)

Suprise suprise flagging army on the way again :)

I think better, due to the latest D technology and additional armor, the ballistic protection of the hull has been raised to the level of the turret.
obraz_2023-12-02_134902818
obraz_2023-12-02_134915728

2 Likes

Yep, a base D hull will provide about 540mm KE protection (~100mm more than the C on the 2A5).
Since the Strv 122 with C hull + addon reaches around 780-800mm KE the 2A7V should have some 880-900mm of KE protection on the UFP.

5 Likes

That’ll be nice.
A substantial improvement over previous Leopards.
With the tanks we’re looking to get, it makes sense 2A7V would be necessary.
Would be a bit rude if only America & Soviets got heavy armor this update.

grafik

2 Likes

thats good, at least some things are getting through