Lets talk about the state of Germany

Mobility, turret traverse, reload, upper front plate, etc.

Is the Abrams turret cheeks still weak as well?

Leopard 2s with a double nerf to their mantlets:
Bonjour

6 Likes

I keep forgetting about that one.

One of the gimmicks of the Leopard isn’t even that good because it would be to frustrating to fight hull down.

It’s the only MBT in the game with an additional spall modifier nerf on top of that. This nerf is Leopard 2 exclusive, tailor made to make it worse hull down.

Then there’s the actual modifiers, it uses the same armour all around the turret (at least in real life), but for some reason the KE modifier is just 0.2, for the NERA blocks next to the mantlet, it’s 0.6 and the cheeks are ~0.75 overall. All of them should be ~0.75x…

1 Like

Yo what about skyranger 30 as a aaa around 10.0? Maybe 9.3?

Maybe If still implemented ahead normally

The final skyranger plans are being done currently, the prototype is supposed to come at the end of next year i think? and a early version to come shortly after another year or 2 later the skyrangers will then be upgraded to the final standards. with working AHEAD + stinger/mistral it would propably a better otomatic for the close air surveilance, would expect 10.3-11.0 propably

Yeah a 30mm spaa would be useless if the anti air round isnt even usable.

If they cant make it so the gun functions like a naval gun constantly ranging the target in irst mode then just change AHEAD to work like hevt.

They removed Puma’s ATT. Goodbye any sort of anti-air capability - especially since AHEAD still sucks.

Gaijin is truly amazing;

• accept ~30 or so bug reports on the Puma
  • do nothing about them for a year and a half
  • then fucking nerf the Puma 18 months down the line just cus you can
  • profit

Cool.

they removed it for everything, it feels more to me like there is a problem with the system? we gonna have to wait until it goes live and then we can ask a mod about the issue

It’s still 2 steps backwards. If there is a problem with it, then you prepare a fix that you then roll out in the same update that you remove the old one in, not remove the old one and then have your playerbase wait 3 months or more for a new system, lmao.

Wait, this is Gaijin I forgor.

It’s annoying, but thankfully I don’t see it often.
I’ve thankfully been on the side of you guys cause I’m educated enough to only speak when I have correct knowledge.

and dont ask me why they put the KF41 completly seperatly

Bradleys get it removed as well

@x_Shini
It seems to have been a mistake cause it was already reverted:

Spoiler

That or auto-tracker refers to something else entirely.

the coming patch, we arent yet on that version

0.10 was the initial patch. That’s the datamine for 0.10, not 0.17.

thats the reddit one

Yes, that’s the current live version, which means we’re on 0.17 currently [in-game number is wrong].
And 0.20 is the current dev version. That doesn’t mean that’s the one they’re illustrating information for.

either way we gonna see propably tmw, i am not gonna take your word for it

We’ll see it restored in future datamines between 0.11 & 0.17 if it refers to what the screenshots illustrated.