Lets talk about the state of Germany

Which is why fixing the armor values, adding interior armor alongside with Dm53 will be much better choice.

1 Like

Not really, since you boldly stated no nation is nerfed artificially when I gave you one example that I know of, not counting others.

How they can do that if they refuse to fix a bug about the lws sensor of the azur that has been opened during the first dev server of sons of attila?

Reloads were the stated exception long ago, I should’ve included it in this thread as well, however exception none-the-less.
Since all reloads are slower than real-life I don’t put too much stock into it.
We don’t get our 4 second sprinters on Abrams & Leopard.

That makes alot of sense now i was so mad i did look at the range

And you think they will add SHARD despite their current treatment to Leclerc?

İm just saying if Leclerc family gonna recieve some buffs it should be in area where it suffers most.

You and i are on the same side in this case, im also angry to Gaijin because of their treatment to French vehicles, i mean look at new Tiger HAD Block-2 and Mirage2000-5F countermeasure situation,its just a mess.

Don’t forget about the Thales RDY which in this patch loses constantly lock and magic 2 severly underperforming

Didnt even try 5F with new patch but even before that it was loosing locks in perfect conditions, so i take its more or less same situation.

There’s a reason when I get Mirage 2000 5F I’m going Magic 2 only.
IDK, maybe MICA RFs will be out before I actually get it tho since it’s looking like a December acquisition.

Still 4 missiles, worse than other counterparts, quite sad
Lets not forget about the fact GR7 and 5F both have MAWS, but instead they went and added it to the F111 which was released now and not one year ago

I think they’re doing a practical test of MAWS with F-111 before applying it universally in the December update.

Which is quite sad approach considering how good RDY should be in this game but it doesnt even come close to its real life performance and still lacks certain radar modes.

İts nothing but a shame.

I’ve gone full IR on most jets for the past few months cause radar missiles are just easier to defeat.
ARHs will make me like radar missiles again probably.

Eh.

İ still use Sparrow on my Barak-II and one R27ER on my SMT at least.

Cause in some situations it can come in handy.

Consider most of the map are dog sh*t CQC Leopard really need heavy hull armor upgrade.

How can someone be so confident yet so wrong at the same time.

Here have some examples

Video evidence of faster reload yet its denied.

https://youtu.be/o5iemZOq9jM?si=VKFnFSrp-HdUENuH
Type 10, TKX, TKX-P all having the same wrong acceleration for years

Listed the manufactures specifications of the hull having composite yet not enough data

I have more examples if you want them :)

You guys should argue somewhere else. This is really off topic. The last 20 posts have no connection to the topic

3 Likes

Armor being incorrect is a mistake, not artificial nor a nerf.
Acceleration being incorrect is a flaw in the simulations, a mistake/limitation, not artificial nor a nerf.

Reloads are exempt, which you’d know if you read the posts here.
Italy has their own advisor, and not accepting a historical report is not artificial nor a nerf.

Everything you posted is not artificial, nor nerfs.
At worst they’re incorrect, which proves my claim correct.

And of course these mistakes, which everyone here agrees they are mistaken knowledge, and I agree with them, should be fixed as evidence is provided.

Was gonna say. This is really getting annoying because of one specific individual. One who lies and spreads disinformation constantly on german topics.

5 Likes

I really don’t understand why this is happening in German technology, on both forums

1 Like