Lets talk about the state of Germany

Oh yeah… I forgot you’re just Razervon who changed their name… yeah this is the last time I’m responding to you.

I guess we just double the bricks and it’s worth 600mm of RHA without actually breaking? “Legit”

Have never had any other tank entirely eat an APFSDS rod. Ever.
I’ve had Ammo racks be shot through and not blown up (about 10-20%) but NONE of the other ammo racks eat the APFSDS rod and stop it from going through the rest of the tank.
(Wonder if someone is willing to look at the module health of the charges and compare…)

Nope… just tested it again right now for this post. Ka-52 still has the IR lock immunity- you’re full of it.

lmao… yeh the 2S6 missile with near twice the speed and 2km farther reach is definitely equal to the Roland carriers… along with the stabilized 30mm guns.

I didn’t know they could stack BS that high… but here you are.

And? (It’s not like Gaijin is incapable of restricting loadouts, such as the half VT Shells on M247)

So… the M829A3 or 4 and DM63 are here, yes? How about the OFLE F2?
No? Those countries still get to use 90s ammo?

I know for a fact you saw my server replay screenshot of the Ka-50 getting a direct hit to the engine with a 120mm HEAT round, in actual 4k, and taking “tail damage” while flying off.
But then, it’s already well established you’re full of it. Looking forward to your next name change.

They need to have their artificial buffs removed and drop the BRs where appropriate.

3 Likes

I don’t know what it is with people that think Russian vehicles are the best in the world getting upset when I tell them the hard truth that they’re not.

And I tested Ka-52 with friends, they locked me using Stingers at ~3km.
Speed doesn’t mean much if the missile can’t maneuver well.

Gaijin doesn’t artificially restrict loadouts on anything. If M247 is restricted on something, that’s because the manual said something.

M829A3 isn’t needed, A2 is already far superior to 3BM60, OFL 120 F1, and L27A1. OFL F1 is essentially identical to 3BM60. There are no artificial buffs to remove.

You claim Russia’s the best & buffed above all else, superior to everyone; and when Americans prove you you’re wrong you accuse us of silly childish names.

“Muh Kamov indestructible! Russia No1!”

Looks directly at France’s Leclerc reload held back for “balance”

Spoiler

are-you-sure-john-cena

4 Likes

Alongside with paper armor,nuclear fuel tanks and mobility.

Reload is slower on all tanks with articulating guns, no exceptions.
Whether by 0.2 seconds or up to 2 seconds slower. T-72s are 1.1 seconds slower than real-life, which is fine because 7.1 a good average time.

@Panther2995
Fuel tanks being nuclear is just part of all tanks as well.
Mobility is also all tanks because regenerative steering isn’t a thing at this time.
& torque converter simulation could use improvements.

My Abrams,Leopard 2’s, Merkava’s and Challengers disagrees with you.

Even my T80’s doesnt even care fuel tank damage most of the time.

All those fuel tanks go nuclear, just they have armor between them and the crew compartment, unlike Leclerc’s current primary tank, and of course T-series tanks.
Which is why fuel explosions killing crew is common on T-series & Leclerc but not others.

Now whether it’s accurate that Leclerc’s forward tank has no armor between it & the crew IDK, I haven’t seen the driver’s position of Leclerc before.

I hate to break it to you but you’re dead wrong Gaijin artificially nerfs stuff all the time. For instance take the 15mm gunpods currently on the Bf 109 F4’s which were previously and more importantly were correct 20mm gunpods, I even bug-reported the inaccuracy but gaijin ignored the document because it was a way to nerf the Bf 109 F4’s

The Germans had ran ground tests of both the 15mm and 20mm gun pods on the Bf 109 F4 and they discontinued the 15mm’s during the trials. They never worked due to the smaller sized rounds jamming in the feed chutes due to the vibration of the guns firing and the geometry of the chutes with the smaller rounds. The 15 millimeters failed consistently well before they had fired even half of 125rounds (per gun pod) they had loaded up. Out of the 10 or so live-fire trials they had only surpassed firing 100/250 rounds in total like 1-2 times. They discontinued testing of the 15mm gunpods and continued on with the 20mm due to the better feed rates and less jam failures experienced… If I remember correctly they continued to test fire the 20mm gun pods about 20 times compared to the the 15mm pods.

And now you just have to take a look at the newly released KF41(Italy), I find it funny how the monitors/controls on both the commander side and the gunner side of that vehicle are included in the vertical drive control hitbox meanwhile I hop over to practically any other vehicle and they’d be apart of the optics module. The only other vehicle I’ve randomly come across with this same modeling abnormality is Ironically the Italian Freccia only this time the monitors and joysticks are apart of the Horizontal Drive hitbox.

You only have to look at how Gaijin has repeatedly nerfed German Autocannons and by extension every other auto cannon in the game. Instead of fixing their horrible random number calculator to mimic real-world results better they’ve instead ahistorically dropped WW2 German 20mm pen and 30mm pen as a “Fix” when there’s documented penetration of those shells. (insert the tired excuse of “well they’re just making it fair for all shells so they preform correctly and consistently”) If that was the case then their calculator would reflect the reality of the shells capabilities in real life and bring the nations shells up…

Now we have in game cold war/modern era 20mm’s with APDS that can in all reality penetrate 61mm of armor at 1000 meters that now only pen 61mm at 100 meters. Keep in mind that German WW2 20mm HVAP is easily capable of penning 61mm at 100 meters and is well documented doing such only now its artificially nerfed to only penetrate 45mm at the same range gee what a fix it is… not, instead of fixing their calculator they’ve now lowered all small caliber auto cannons across the board instead of fixing their broken junk number generator.

A calculator is only good if it spits out correct information. If reality says a 20mm 0.1kg projectile made of tungsten traveling at 1050m/s will punch a hole through 61mm of armor at a range of 100m and the “calculator” says otherwise your calculator is putting out garbage. You don’t rewrite documented facts to fit garbage you rework your garbage till it spits out factual data.

6 Likes

Which is funny considering Leclerc’s interior compartments are also armored but not modelled in game.

İ take it you dont know this?

Um, no. The reload is purposely set to 6 seconds. By Gaijin. The Leclerc reload is 5 seconds IRL. The T-72 has a stated fire rate of 8 RPM, which is… .4 seconds faster in game than IRL.

Dont forget Leclerc’s loading mechanism can also be override in order to fire faster in exchange of increasing malfunction percentage.

But since Gaijin doesnt model compartment errors it shouldnt be the case for Leclerc.

Yes, all tanks have slower reloads, thanks for repeating what I said.

@T3MPEST
That’s not an artificial nerf, that’s a historical change based on new evidence. Gun pods in general nerf BF-109F4s, as going without them makes the BF-109F4 more powerful than using them.

Inaccurate modeling of KF-41 isn’t artificial nor a nerf, that’s a mistake, and mistakes aren’t either of those.

There are no random number calculator for guns in War Thunder.
Armor penetration is deterministic, and will have the same result every shot in the same exact place [not repeatable by humans due to our inaccuracy of shooting].
And penetration is determined by equations invented by mathematician-physicists; which have nothing to do with Gaijin other than choosing what they think is the most correct one.

I wanted to be fair and use the continuous fire rate, similar to how I wouldn’t ask the Type90/10 reload to go to its higher mode of 3.5.

5 second reload will only be good if they also fix armor issues and give it a better shell tbh.

İf Leclerc gonna stay like glass cannon then much better reload time will be good choice.

T-72 is reloading faster than IRL. You have misread. The Lelerc is firing slower than IRL. So please actually read what I am writing, because I did not agree with you at all.

1 Like

Leclercs need Shard MK1, OFL F2 are not an improvement basically

T-72 doesn’t fire faster than IRL.
Other than that we’re in agreement.

@WaretaGarasu SHARD to BR 12.0 - 12.3 I say, since that’ll be at least M829A3 equivalent.

İ believe SHARD is too much for now.

However DM53 will be much better choice.

OFL F2 is the same thing as F1 basically, same for F1B, just add SHARD in a gimped state for the moment, even adding shard to its normal potential would be fine since the armor of leclerc doesn’t exist in game