Lets talk about the state of Germany

They nerfed some cannons again and guess what happened to german 30mm and 20mm yes you guess it they got nerfed again

I tried to do it again :

1 Like

They didnt get nerfed tbey change the reference ranges for penetration.

Instead of 10m being based penetration shown theyre showing 100m first.

1 Like

well gonna be intresting xD

Can you support me guys?

All ive been able to find is info from Nammo discussing multirole ammo like 35x228 SAPHE and 35mm ahead. Since 35mm is rarer ifv caliber its probably gonna be hard to locate a source.

So i already search all what i can. You can set your opinion in the voting :) If could do this. Every vote counts for me:)

Would this be worth you guys asking the devs for?

1177460-861921-1287x836

1 Like

Boxer will be all right:)

Damn I really thought they changed them again.

Still mad about the mk103 hvap with historical 100mm pen (american and german tests)

Why would we ask for the vilkas when we could ask for the boxer with the puma turret?

Vilkas would be nice as well but as ive mentioned before germany has a few more really nice home brew light tanks left.

Specifically the marder light tank and the 120mm and 105mm th400s.

4 Likes

Its funny (not really) how gaijins penetration formula got large caliber shells about spot on with the tests.

But their formula for small caliber rounds is whacked something special. Like it cant even be considered a functioning mathematical equation.

Thanks to gaijin a french tank and japanese tank had to temporarily be removed because of how badly they calculated small caliber AP.

My bad, I completely missed that one.
It’s also advertised with SPIKE.
https://www.knds.de/en/systems-products/wheeled-vehicles/boxer/boxer-ifv-rct30/

if the german boxer variant schwerer waffenträger ends up with the APS system, the KF41 would go in the back of my desires as well, the APS system is one of the biggest reasons i want the KF41

I read that Australia asked that Iron Fist be integrated to the RCT-30. I’m unsure of the German variant has it.
Which it could get similar treatment to the Tiger HAD Block 2 where only the Spanish used SPIKE.

Otherwise the tracked boxer has. 12.7mm turret with SPIKE that’s equipped with Trophy.

There are no artificial nerfs or buffs.
T-80BVM has the same exact turret as T-80B.
Pantsir’s missiles are 30G sustained out to ~11km, that’s not an artificial buff, that means they don’t hit me if I’m going over mach 0.91.
2S38 is a Soviet Lvkv 9040C without a search radar, and a better dart.

And no, no one has AGM-114Ls, zero nations have that. Let alone 16 of them.
America is strong, and I’m honestly sick of people claiming otherwise just cause Soviets have newer stuff. “Russia has newer stuff. Newer = better, always. Newer stuff is never inferior to older stuff! Newer Russian stuff is way more powerful than the older stuff of other countries!”
Absolute terrible takes.

1 Like

And sweden could receive this variant with an apparently norwegian turret installed.

1a8daef8083add49e4a59e4dcae3e6a9

Actually lots of nations could probably get a boxer variant.

Yeah rheinmetalls strikeshield is an option as well, i just want any possible APS system, since the only next one would be leo 2a7a1 and that one is further away

Yeah, I mean there’s only a ridiculous amount of threads regarding BVM ERA eating whole LR Penetrators with the side armor (Impossible to begin with) and not even destroying the module (lol)
Or the Ammo racks acting like armor for the crew 20% of the time instead of the ammo rack design flaw that they are…
Or the Ka-52s taking 120mm HEAT-FS to the engine and having the tail fall off while it merrily flies around continuing to throw the only Laser guided frag sleeve ATGMs we have in the game out to 10km
Or my favorite… Ka-52/Mi-28MN being “immune” to any and all IR guided weapons in game because RMOD said they were. (Despite videos online of them being taken down by Piorun IR Missiles for example)
That helicopter has been so broken they removed the PvP Heli game mode because…it was broken. (And the Helicopters still haven’t been fixed.)

Except for the tiny detail of the “Relikt” which somehow adds 250mm KE protection…and nobody gets the Sacrificial tip APFSDS to counter it. Just get to continue playing the “hunt the weak points and pray the ammo isn’t armor this time” game.

On top of the 2S6 (which was just fine) and longer range than everyone out there…

FTFY

Nope, they get Spikes and ER Spikes, lots of them now.
Would love to have a fire and forget missile to use on the metric tons of AA out there…
And maybe they can fix the AGM-114 while they’re at it. It lofts, then drops back down to direct path before getting to the vehicle… so we get ALL of the flight time of a lofting missile with rarely the top attack it’s designed to do.

America is strong, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s being artificially nerfed to inflate the ego of the Russian mains/RMOD.
They have all of their latest production tanks and helicopters (Artificially buffed) and the best ATGMs they can get. There’s technically that new super long (20km) range ATGM they have, but it’s slower than a TOW so I don’t think they’d get much mileage out of it, besides it would be added alongside the AGM-114R-4 and be moot.

TL;DR Russia is having the **** buffed out of it to try to stay relevant against NATO vehicles, while said NATO vehicles are nerfed. (Specifically the USA)

Being a Russian main in this game has to be shameful in the back of their mind knowing how much their hand is getting held to be “competitive.”

2 Likes

BVM’s side ERA is sandwiched, thus has higher effectiveness than the front ERA.
BVMs ammo rack identically to Leopards.

2S6 & Roland are at the BRs they should be at.
Spikes & PARS are significantly inferior to AGM-114Ls and they only get 8.

USA is not and has never been “artificially nerfed” as no country has. And Soviets aren’t buffed, let alone artificially. This is not an arcade game.
Russian vehicles are inferior to American vehicles IRL & in War Thunder. The more inferior a tank is the lower BR it is compared to older equipment.
No one is getting their hand held.