Lets talk about the state of Germany

People tried to do it. They lose that fight:(

4 Likes

Hello, friend:). 2 variation for me. But in games i prefer german vehicles, because i know what expect from it. In any project wt or wot:)

2 Likes

i remember a suggestion i made for SPAAS, adding rewards for shooting down missles /bombs to increase gameplay for SPAA players and make it more rewarding and to protect the team and it was denied on the basis of being to basic <.<

1 Like

I like everyone whos like every/some vehicles. I don´t like people whos radical at this. Man this is a semi-realistic game, not even close to a simulator. We´d agree we don´t want maybe some papers tank (yes some paper tanks are in game because has a minimum of 1 prototype) but c´mon why the people are so angry about other nations receiving new and improved vehicles and his favorite nation don´t

For me (as you already said) its just a game and nothing more:)

1 Like

Sadly not everyone think like us

1 Like

My man should have brought a tape measure.

2 Likes

Coming from the France player base, I appreciate that you’re acknowledging how messed up the situation is with what’s been added.

Escargot has never been able to fully realize the consequences to what and how they add things, or they do but it’s a business decision. It all seems nonsensical the more you think about it.

We need better communication between each other and the devs and can just be reacting to a vehicle that’s already being added.

2 Likes

Think Gaijin is more a business than a game developer. Sad but True

And that´s why we want the thing fixed. Is going to be hard but we need to try

3 Likes

find me a game developer that isn’t a Buisness

If you’re being serious, game jam devs usually are doing it for school and not for profit.

1 Like

8 Likes

Like Gaijin do? No one.

But here you have two examples: EXBO and Undertow Games (Free to play developers)

Two developers who really care about the community and hear they

He says: “I’m going to defend a developer who only wants money and the community is totally out of the minds of the developers” (I know that since last year they are “”“listening to us”“” but everyone knows that’s not entirely true).

And Two examples here: EXBO and Undertow Games. These two are free to play developers

And really care about the community and hear they. Not like Gaijin “hearing” us

1 Like

Guys, i can’t found information about mk-35 and unmanned turret kf-41 variant which i going to offer in Germany tech tree. If you have any information, please share. Thanks in advance 😊😊😊
@x_Shini
@Toxindragon
@theHarbinger123
@Thodin

pretty much only rheinmetall stating the possibility, unmanned is impossible to see from outside and differentiating 30mm and 35mm is harrd as well

and then there is the statements like the american one being unmanned and it being possible for the stnadard KF41 or Hungary ordering the manned version. So roughly said you wont find anything specific about it

1 Like

Isnt speculation what 90% of top tier is? So it shouldnt be that big of an issue.

The biggest issue is making the 3d model for it. Since the kf series is relatively new still not many people have made accurate high poly count 3d models of them.

Sure the process could be sped up significantly with a $10,000 3d laser scanner and negotiating terms with rheinmetall and the german government.

But thats a lot of work for gaijin.

May i ask you again? If you can find about ammo mk-35, share it

got no specific values for the ammunition used

I didn’t found it too