Lets talk about the state of Germany

Neither did the F-15A
or the SA Gripen.

Taken from the formula ingame used to dictate the penetration of the round

Man that picture is way out of date, we wouldn’t want to use old data to misrepresent information now would we.

4 Likes

DM53 isnt the issue, DM73 is. Where did that claim come from and even if it was 8% better than DM53 that wouldnt just be a 10mm increase.

Apologies its 8% increase on DM63A1

Well then enlighten me cuz afaik the rest of the German limeup can be killed through the Hull like the rest of NATO tanks, the fact that You can’t aim to the lower breach of a leopard it’s really astonishing considering it’s pretty easy to hit

Only for nations that have strong enough rounds. L27A1 bounces or is absorbed.
DM53 from the CR3 is hit or miss.

These are from early 2024, The 2A7 dropped December these are a pretty accurate picture of what a lot players see. Germany and Sweden dominating.

Mind You i have used the type 90 against leopard 2A7V’s and strv122 i havent had any issues with dm33 against their breaches

That still isn’t “670mm (ish).” DM63 has ~642mm of penetration. If you increase that by 8%, you get 642.2 x 1.08 = 693.5. Regardless of what you’ve said, nobody knows how you got “670mm (ish).”

Do You realize is the same DM53 all Germany has been using at top tier, it’s not any different whatsoever

Yes, and Britain has one tank that fires that round.
Have you used L27A1?

Yeah i’m not talking about that, you’ve been complaining about the leopard 2 DM53 having more than enough pen and at the same time You Say the CR3 DM53 Iits a hit or miss, The inconsistencies in what you are saying are Notorious and makes me feel that you are lying

I havent used any Challenger but i have used DM33 at 11.7 with 488 mm of pen

We have FPV drones in WT?

The Leopard 2 and STRV 122 combo is like facing a Maus with the mobility of an M18 against a Sherman.

I’m pretty positive 2A7V isn’t exactly as mobile as you think it is.

This has been an issue since the 2A5 dropped it dominated as did the 2A6 and now the STRV122 and Leopard 2A7.

2A5 dominated because it didn’t have any weakspots at the time, yes, even the mantlet was mostly APFSDS proof, that was shortly after nerfed to the ground and today even 25mm APFSDS can easily penetrate it in some parts.

Because the Leopard as a whole is so surviveble, its very hard to one shot unless you have a great round.

Only the 2A7V, and even then it’s not as survivable as it used to be because Gaijin has nerfed its spall liners to hell and back.

I dont think German players are particluarly anything special if we base competency on brs below top tier they are pretty average (thats not to say im a great player I’m not!)

Below top tier, Germany also has a severe lack of vehicles. At 10.3 they have a single TT MBT, at best 2 if they also had shilled for the PzB 123, no real CAS, light vehicles that can be best described as “SP waste generator” (apart from the RadKampf and the Begleit).

Apologies its 8% increase on DM63A1

At least you’ve got one thing right, now try to correct the other incorrect part of this sentence (hint: it has to do with kinetic energy…).

DM53 from the CR3 is hit or miss.

But… you don’t even have the CR 3? How did you come to this conclusion when you haven’t even played a tank with DM53…?

It depends, from what i have seen there is claims that it is an 8 % increase in “performance” or it is an 8 % increase on energy, if its the latter and seen that they seems to use the same apfsds as the dm 63 is probably even lower to 670sh, using the same parameter as the dm 53 with 1780m/s.

Oh yeah, the report that was now flagged for not specifically stating that its DM53 with that dendity

The swiss F-18s apparently had their groundstrike capabilities removed, so it wouldnt help with germanys CAS situation

The f15A on the US tree is an amalgamation of models just like the f5c, both got flares because they needed them and other models used them.

Same with the finnish f18, though i wouldn’t be suprised if gaijin added them eith a2g munitions as a balancing factor.

Please… not the 0 degree pen.

IDK about that DM73 claim.
Edit: Correction, Jecka may have used 60 degree pen.
It is indeed 662mm of pen out of L/44 and 698mm out of L/55 60 degrees currently at 2km.