Lets talk about the state of Germany

jeez how about improving armor on non leopard tanks too

Behold…!

2A7V’s cradle x-ray model vs its physical model. Does anyone notice what is the problem in this screenshot? Yea, the physical cradle is too big/positioned too high so it portrudes out of the turret ring…

4 Likes

Cat Staring GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

“Implemented on purpose for extra armor”

Its a buff because model interactions were bugged which resolted in weaker armor

Do the other vehicles have modeling mistakes of armors overlapping so they dont count?
The other vehicles have other bugs

Gaijin and add-on plates being mortal enemies since Super Pershing.
Hopefully no bugs arise from the fix.

I can see the Leopards allready flying in hover mode after that fix xD

the blue leopard retvrns

“intended feature”

Only for the 2A7V or also for the 2PSO?

I wish this “high energy impact” would be a thing ingame. The explosions and the the shock force lock pretty decent in this vid. Ingame damage is extremly weak. Almost all MBTs survive several Pars hits, except the heat cone hits an ammo stash. Even trucks like Pantsir tend to survive. Hardly explainable after watching this. A hit on somethig like an unarmored truck should totally obliterate the whole vehicle.

2 Likes

4-1722585051-o

Why should it?

Why?

Arent You that guy that goes once in a while in the forums to whine about something for no reason?, yeah i remember you from the petard thread

1 Like

Cool you fixed a tank that was already a monster Gaijin, Now we can can get that German winrate up to 85%!

maybe now you can focus on tanks that actually need real fixes…

Fun fact that tank is still missig alot of armor in the front.
No tank should be able to pen it in the front exept in weakspots (and maybe the Obj292)

Again Germany OP thing. One tank = OP

What ranges are these tests conducted from?
NATO doctrine is to engage tanks at 3.4-5km away with their own superior ammo and FCS systems
Can this Leopard 2A7 handle a point blank shot of 10-100m from its own gun?

It’s hard to find information on testing.

If i remember right it should have about 700-730mm ke protection on the hull and about 1m on the turret front.
Sources were postet here in the forum

That is one of the reason that many were against it as the protection is crazy but it was instead nerfed to the ground

1 Like