Lets talk about the state of Germany

Their loss tbh German TT didn’t lost its identity but every other TT that get German equipment will since their best tanks will be German leos and best SPGs will be the Pzh2000 XD

Italy, Sweden, France will be saturated with German units ranging from 155mm howitzers, AA systems and Leopard tanks. Subtree magic… Norway, Denmark, NL, Hungary…they will get everything Germany might get.

2 Likes

Cant wait to see Italy get it first for some reason

1 Like

Unfortunate reality bc of the export curse.

Btw since we reach to this point can we get Switzerland as a sub TT now.

It’s a minor nation and it need now. You will get it soon™
Just like there:

Exactly. Really hope it wont be like that again but we all know Gaijin

1 Like

The pumas main spiel is that it is as the boxer modular.

I miss that modularity in the puma.

It has 3 variants.

the base chassy no era, not in game
the ingame version with era kit
the heavy version with thicker forntal armour that can take older 125mm hits from apdfs, not ingame
the option to mount atgms, not ingame
the option to mount protection systems, ingame but broken

it would be nice if gajin would flesh out the puma more and finish it.

Many vehicels not just german have that option now espesaliy in high BR ranges.
Not just german ones.

The Puma is not modular, the modular ability of it was scrapped at one point of its design phase.

Most of the things you listed were for the ease of transportation. Thats why the stuff can be taken of.

What you are saying tanks are modular because of the ability to put era on them and to take of the rcws for transportation

The Puma needs to be finished yes. But your reasoning is stupid. The Puma aint a modular vehicle like the boxer that can take on several different jobs

1 Like

it was build in mind to uparmour it.

There is three diffrent armour packeges for it.
Unlike tanks that get more and more stuff straped on them and get more heavy the puma was designt from teh start to have teh options. That is modularity.
What you describe are just upgrades in case of the tanks.
The Boxer is modular too as is the puma.

This is the puma modular family concept.
The current puma is not modular thise are just states for transportation etc

3 Likes

Thats just plain wrong as well, since the tanks get redesigned for the ability to take off and on era / rcws . They arent just strapped on and in this case to your “definition” become modular

Thats because the POOMER isnt cool like the boxer. Boxer has the very angular sloped face commonly used as a ramp for r3 t20 soon TM. Seriously though boxer is way cooler than the PUMA. I hope we get all the boxer variations as TT since we got the Vilkas as an event.

PUMA was meant to be an extremely armored IFV that can be upgraded constantly with no issues of logistics in the future i still like more the PUMA tbh specially cuz of the new nipple of death it recieved

5 Likes

Leopard 2 incorrect maximum speed

You guys think I have enough sources?

1 Like

It would be cool addtion if the LEO2A5 woudl get its APU so when the egnine is off it would supply power to the tank instead of draining its battery.

The A6 was not fitted with an APU AFAIK. The Leopards to get an APU would be the Leopard 2A7V (and HU), 2 PL, and 2 PSO. @FurinaBestArchon can correct me if I’m wrong…

That is correct. The German Army’s Leopard 2A5/6 tanks were not fitted with APUs due to cough, budgetary constraints. The only serial production variants of the 2A5/6 to have received APUs belong to Greece (2A6HEL), Spain (2E) and Denmark (2A5DK).

1 Like

sorry, but you’re just wasting your time. Gaijin won’t change it, just like so many other things.
Even if you drove the tank at 72km/h in front of them, they won’t want to change it.

1 Like

yep and Gaijin say no APU´s for Tanks

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/n0gHAxbYRcFn

shouldnt have read your name, its pretty concerning