Lets talk about the state of Germany

not really, they went for the 50 mm XM913 Bushmaster, and they selected rheinmetall for the project cuz the KF41 its easier to modify and modernize

So they singed contract? Officially?

i think they have signed a contract with rheinmetall

as far as i am aware the contast is still running and wasnt officialy decided which ones gonna end up as the winner

I know they went with the Lynx, let me rephrase the 57mm is supposedly being tested or considered as a weapons platform alongside the bushmaster .

a srry my bad didnt read that well

Might be my bad as well, a little sleep deprived from jet lag. What I heard is they were testing the 57mm as a candidate alongside the 50mm bushmaster. From a quick search it seems Rheinmetall alongside GDLS were chosen to continue working on the concept/prototypes for the program, I think @x_Shini is right . I haven’t really taken a big interest in the program myself .
Edit: Imagine though a 57mm Bofors on the Lynx or another modern platform though, that would be quite the sight .

me too dude dont worry im having a very hard migraine rn

Nothing in that link really says to me that any contract has been signed. It mostly reads like standard advertisement talk.

Which obviously isnt realistic when you look at the size of the turret

Already solved.

It appears to simply be a bug in the test drive. In a normal match, the three TAMs work as before :)

1 Like

Woot

1 Like

RCH 155 on a boxer chasis seems absolutely lethal

1 Like

Big derpy boi, i want so many wheeled artillary pieces in warthunder lol

This SPG looks like it will be a lot of fun to play around with if it ever comes to the game

Every in game nation have its unique SPG (Caliber of 150-155mm) expect for Germany and Italy, RCH 155 on a boxer, Pzh2000 and Hummel will be a very unique/interesting addition in comparison to M109.

1 Like

I’m sure both will have pzh-2000

Both Italy and Hungary operate Pzh-2000 in the end so the chance are doubled XD, problem is France may get it too through the Benelux.

They will get it. Knowing Gaijin. No German identity

1 Like