Lets talk about the state of Germany

yes, since they implemented the first TAM and until the last time I played with them, that stage wasn’t there.

I mean that before, you could carry 21 shells in the back of the tower before moving to the carousel.

Specifically, they told me that this changed, can someone check it? I’m in the middle of a trip, without a PC.

it hasnt changed whatsoever, that pic i showed you is the TAM right now

Just to clear up my doubt, can you load your TAM with 20 apdsfs and see which stages load first?

Number 3 on this is what is now loaded first, that is a yikes but ive had more than my fair share of bs shots due nothing to me because of the ammo being in the back of the turret and nothing being below the turret. Id rather gaijin not balance it like this but it is what it is. Abrams also got this type of nerf, they have ammo next to the gunner so instant knock out.

yeah it loads from hull first and then from the turret so that means you cant carry all your ammo in the turret, hell gaijin its already bad as it is

1 Like

I just checked it myself from the notebook. It’s a damn nerf because the reload speed hasn’t improved. I’m pretty sure that before the patch, I could carry 20 shells in the back of the turret without loading any ammunition in the lower part of the turret

you could carry a total of 20+1 without issues now your hull its an even easier spot to kill you

Exactly, now it will be instant death for the tank anywhere you get shot. Even shrapnel from the engine will detonate the tank.

they may just give tornado some AS30L

At least the Abrams with the 105mm didn’t get this nerf. Additionally, this M1 with the 105 has a reload of 5.3 in expert…

make tornado ids mfg with Talisman better then useless WTD61 cause
it RP is 750% and WTD61 is 714% hahahaha
{4D9AFEA0-C873-44e4-AB58-1CAFF61427E1}

28 shells in the back with one in the breach.

Doesnt really matter, if you get penned through the neck you’re dead, now its just death with no chance of survival lol. Ive always played them as flankers and hill snipers. Ive just gotta be more careful i guess.

The only problem is the limit on brackets, so only good for high tier grind. I got a talisman on mine because i’ve already researched everything, but for new players is not that good.

About the TAM ammunition load order changing, giving players the ability to choose where shells are loaded (ie. in which rack first, second, third) and for tanks with two piece inert shell’s, where shells are loaded, as for purely kinetic two piece munitions, only striking the explosive charge would result in explosion, (a steel or tungsten lump/rod getting struck isn’t going to cause a fatal explosion inside the crew compartment) would greatly improve realism, like the commander of a vehicle choosing to tell his crew, we’re only going to take [X amount] of [Ammunition A] put it in [Storage rack A] and fill the rest of [Storage rack A] and [Storage rack B] with [Ammunition B], that’s it, then we can leave base once we’re refueled. (Note about choosing WHERE WHICH ammunition is stored, it would have some effect on ready racks, as loading a shell from the vehicles floor (if that’s where the only 3 rounds of said ammunition is stored) will take longer than loading from the ready rack (which is loaded with a different ammunition)

Anyone know what happened to the Black and Red Livery that the F-4F ICE was supposed to get?

3 Likes

I think that will be added with the Seek&Destroy Trophy box

I doubt that considering they are already available as marketplace skins on the F-4F Peace Rhein

Thought id toss a update on the Bagels apfsds ammunition . Currently in touch with a contact who submitted a request to see if any of the current information on the sabot round could be deemed as non sensitive and shared with a public entity. Short of me getting a Phd in materials science and working for a contractor in the relevant fields its about the best I can hope for in order to try and get more info.

I am hoping it will at least give me further leads on where to look for information on the version of the sabot that was tested on the MK.1 & Mk2 Bofors 57mm L/70 as well as fired from the Begleit during its trials/development between 1977-1987.

Little bit of interesting info that I came across ,naval auto cannons like the 40mm and 57mm from Bofors are supposedly seeing a resurgence in interest from various different entities . One of them the 57mm Bofors is supposedly a candidate being tested alongside the XM913 Bushmaster for the XM30 or NGCV program being pursued to replace the aging Bradley for the U.S .
Northrop Grumman alongside BAESystems aka Bofors produces various ammo types for the MK110 system for the Navy which is the U.S name for the Bofors 57mm L/70 cannon .
Edit: We may at some point in the future see a U.S made Begleitpanzer 😆

5 Likes