Lets talk about the state of Germany

If that was the case Sweden wouldn’t have dominated top tier MBTs for 4 years straight and Germany would have had “payback suffering” already for what the 2A7V did.

Of course that didn’t happen, which means that what you are sying isn’t entirely correct.

It might be just me, but none of your attached pictures are loading.

Specs

7 Likes

Welcome back Leo 2k :D

13 Likes

Yes. I’m waiting for autocannon on 2a8 too. Waiting for remember 2k times, with more modern tank.

1 Like

Bro casually forgetting no EFTs in service have AESA yet and they don’t need to get their Meteor missiles…. Super Hornets, F15E/X, F16V etc etc would do perfectly fine against EFT. Also the only thing the EFT is better in then things like F15 and F16 (flight performance wise) is the 1C. Both F15 and F16 still crush the EFT in the 2C and would most likely win in a sustained vertical fight too.

(They could also give AIM-260 to bridge the gap between the AIM-120 vs Meteor if they truly wanted to add Meteor)

The Aim 260 still doesnt realy exist, its still in development and hasnt reached the production phase.
So no it definitly will not be added, even more so since not enough is known about it

They aim to start production this year. So maybe it might be in production just in time before Gaijin adds the EFT /s.

Maybe, but still highly doubt it.
Meteor is old enough, so that enough Informationen is known for implementation.
The aim 260 is to knew in my opinion

I don’t think there is a “too new” anymore for Gaijin. I mean we already have ground vehicles that haven’t even really entered service yet.

Besides that I don’t think we’ll see the meteor yet for a good few years. Gaijin has shown that they at least somewhat care about balance when it comes to new missiles (R-73 was added alongside 9M, every nation gets at least 1 ARH capable aircraft).

Either they just do some of their fantasy magic on the AIM-260 to make up it’s stats, or we won’t see long range missiles like the meteor for a long time is my prediction.

Has it ever been tried to fire PARS missiles from fixed wing aircraft?

i made a new thread for Eurosatory news

you guys can post about new stuff in there too for all nations

If the Typhoon cant have Meteor you arent getting JATM.

Russia mains should play other nations instead of complaining. ;D

Spoiler

3 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah I`m grinding Japan currently. So what, just because i played Soviets i m not allowed to speak? I dont complain about Soviets apart from 2S38 being too low in BR.

1 Like

I’ve 5 nations grinded, what now?

Bro got offended lmao.

You went of the assumptions that german mains dont play other nations. I did the same with russia mains, you were in the wrong and I wasent. Most “german mains” in here have 3 or more nations in top tier.

3 Likes

i play a lot japan and in fact im still doing japan cuz im trying to get the F-15 barely ever touch germany nowdays cuz air sucks, and if i play germany is for funs with the 2A7V or the PUMA