Lets talk about the state of Germany

It is pretty interesting and one of My Main suspicions on why France is going for the 140 mm Ascalon, “low pressure” altough it can reach up to 20 mj it’s firing power is límited to 16 for relatively low velocities wich makes me suspect France wants to use their DU apfsds on that gun, since You know they are the euorpean country wich uses the most uranium

2 Likes

Yes it feels both Germany and France do not want the EMBT

MGCS, EMBT is the collaboration projects from 2018 and 2022

Im waiting for the inevitable fallout where France demands everything be of french design and made in France, and when its refused they storm out to make their own EMBT

4 Likes

So Germany s**k again. In ground and in air

3 Likes

Welcome to the Sweden 2.0 Situation

Sweden are way better state than Germany actually they can beat the sht out of nation that get in their ways even Russia can’t stop them They got Three Strv122 Gripen and one of the best light tanks the luxury that Germany don’t have

6 Likes

Because developer have something in mind about Germany. Even France which was forgotten for sometime get all BeNiLux (when it didn’t have need in it). It have many its own vehicles, but developers thinks other. I know we will get anything much later and i offer : delete Germany tech tree, which so many problems for developers and another mains

Rest in peace Germany

2 Likes

Make it Sweden sub tree are better at this point

1 Like

That will be better if they decide to make Sweden powerful

You forgot “but everyone else has to pay for everything”

1 Like

Wow the cope here is insane.

Pot calling black, insane.

;)

2 Likes

Germany only getting the premium Leopard 2 for ground. Of course.

F-4F at 12.7 with basic 9L’s. Literally dead on arrival.

This stupid thing would have been mid at 12.3 with 9L(i)-1’s ffs. Whats the worst jet it can face? the EJ Kai I think?! In a full downtier?

12 Likes

Saw the Leo 2A7HU on the dev stream. Who wants to bet that, unlike the 2A7V, it actually gets D-tech armor?

1 Like

Italy is now the new Germany 2.0

1 Like

You should play it then if Italy so stronk.

1 Like

I might do it they got F-16, mig 29 and Jas for top tier Germany is still stuck with mig 29 and the ICE will face su 27 and f 15s, in ground Italy with that 2a7 which will be better than the German one will make Italy actually strong.

I assume that the Hu won’t be much different from the A7V.

I also don’t think it will attract significantly more players to play in Italy.
The 11.7 Linuep from Italy is still too weak.

The new Phantom… It simply lacks the L(i) Aims. Only the snail knows why they aren’t there.

And the only way to know whether it will perform well on 12.7 is to see how much the AIIM 120 changes the game.